Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 14:35:09
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
gangster suggestions Started by: IrishSniper on Apr 06, '09 18:18
* ok everyone knows Boston should be a city to choose from its where alot of gangsters originated from also

* should be able to buy a car starting at like a model t and going up to capones phantom

* gun details should also be added during this time the tommy gun was a huge mob weapon

* and maybe even a stats page make it something that everyone works for gain levels like we do and unlock things such as guns, better equiped henchmen, cars etc

* also on stats keep track of money how many purses stole how many drugs sold and wacks etc.....

i guess almost like an rpg style just things where ppl could stay on for hours figuring out what they wanted to pursue
Report Post Tip
go to myspace and made a mobsters profile that is what you are describing.
Report Post Tip
* ok everyone knows Boston should be a city to choose from its where alot of gangsters originated from also

Maybe some day.

* should be able to buy a car starting at like a model t and going up to capones phantom

Nope. Won't ever happen.

* gun details should also be added during this time the tommy gun was a huge mob weapon

Doesn't matter, One gun to rule them all. That is the way it will always be here.

* and maybe even a stats page make it something that everyone works for gain levels like we do and unlock things such as guns, better equiped henchmen, cars etc

Sounds like Mafia Wars to me buddy. We aren't trying to be like every other game.

* also on stats keep track of money how many purses stole how many drugs sold and wacks etc....

The achievements page is the closest thing you'll ever see of that. It is all hidden for a reason.
Report Post Tip
i agree with ApolloJustice, MR is the best Mafia based online game by far, by changing everything we would just be the same as every other game, MR is unique
Report Post Tip
I agree with Apollo, I really like the way this is set up. Its more interesting than any other mobster game out there right now. All the other ones it seems like there is too much going on. This is simply to the point.
Report Post Tip
I think someone should post these suggestions in order and hold a vote. Because they not all going to made straight away.

The thing that gets most votes comes first and he next most comes second and so on....
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: gangster suggestions
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL