Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 21:08:18
Page:  1 
Back to Basics. Started by: Vicodin on Apr 07, '09 01:14
Battling a flurry of elderly men and women flooding the entrance, Vicodin maneuvered through the swarm of bodies with his cane, heading down to the main entrance gate.

Throwing a small quarter in the direction of a boy, the child quickly turned around, looking away from the massive stack of news papers he was selling to the passerbys on the corner. Standing up on the small mountain of newspapers, Vicodin signaled the street-goers in his direction.

It's been a hectic, busy and long week for us in Los Angeles - And I can assure you, progress has been made in regards to my two captains organizing and cementing their foundation in this city.

After receiving quite a few mails, I thought I'd resolve something I've been meaning to address for a few days; Pickpocketing in Los Angeles.

The general policy was formerly that pickpocketing was prohibited - minus Los Angeles families, and they were only allowed to pickpocket Pharmacy only members. Today, this ends.

On par with most of the other cities - you may pickpocket at your own risk. This will no longer be a concern for me, nor my captains, nor the city - we are not, and will not, police the actions of others should they choose to act on their urges in regards to pickpocketing. We will not impose someone to unwarranted attacks, either - this city's pickpocketing policy is determined by your family rules, not ours.

Stepping down from the stack of newspapers, Vicodin heads back to the entrance of the main gate, cane at the ready, again, beginning to battle the small legion of demented and aged men and women blocking the path to his building.
Report Post Tip
It's always a good news when we have to go back to basics.

It seems simple, but I think these 'basics' are the things we loss these days.

Cheers...
Report Post Tip
I applaud the decision. It will be much more fun for me to visit LA now.
Report Post Tip
yea i aslo think its a great idea, yea i visit LA alot so thanx....watch your pockets everybody :)
Report Post Tip
that is a wise decision Don Vicodin. now LA is more fun to visit.
Report Post Tip
"I agree with the general feelings of the crowd, and believe that this is a sound decision."
Report Post Tip
Most definitely! says Alessia quietly coming up behind Vicodin
Report Post Tip
Well said Vicodin I was PP in LA to against my will.
Report Post Tip
Saul listens to Vicodin.

"Good to hear about LA."
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Back to Basics.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL