Get Timers Now!
X

May 10 - 11:22:12
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Elsa's Coffee Shop Started by: Elsa on Nov 29, '14 08:03

Ryu takes a step inside Elsa's Coffee Shop where his ancestor use to have coffee with the once Godmother of Manhattan Elsa, the coffee shop still seems to be running as usual. This place brings back memories of his father, knowing he once sat in here.

"I'll have a Iced Caramel Macchiato please" Ryu asks the waiter who now runs things here.

"That will be 6 dollars Mr.Ryu, anything else you would like?"

"No that will be it".

Ryu walks outside to take a table and sees a newspaper stand. He looks at it and purchases it, takes a seat and waits for this Iced Caramel Macchiato. 

Report Post Tip

With the recent commotion here in Detroit, Rose longs to escape from the streets into a quiet place.  The wind was slapping at the fur trim on her cream overcoat as she walked with an urgency to be out of the chilly weather.  She was in search of something to warm her up, and up ahead was the perfect spot.  Just a few more steps, and Rose reached for the door handle.

Upon entering the coffee shop, Rose pauses to remove her gloves, then slide them in a coat pocket before strolling up to the counter.  Glancing over the menu, she notices a few choices that stuck out more than others.  Hot white chocolate sounded intriguing since she absolutely loved white chocolate, but the caramel macchiato was tempting.  The line was moving quickly this morning, so she was barely finished looking over the menu when it was her turn to order.

"Good morning.  How may I help you?"

The young lady behind the counter was a tad too cheerful for Rose, but she rustled up a smile in return.

"Good morning.  I will have a Hot White Chocolate, one for here and another to go.  I don't want it until I am ready to leave though.  Also I would like one glazed donut."

Retrieving her wallet, and pulling out a few bills, Rose looks up to see the young lady beam another bright smile.

"Will there be anything else ma'am?"

"No. That'll do it thanks."

Overly cheerful people in the morning just wasn't natural to Rose.  In her line of work there wasn't much to smile about, but she was a happy person with the life she has chosen.  Just being so perky first thing when the sun came up, well come on, it wasn't natural.

Rose paid for her order then moved to the side to await her order.  As she glanced around the coffee shop, she tapped her fingers on her hand bag.  The odd habit made Rose seem impatient and always in a rush, but it was more a calming habit for her as she surveyed her surroundings. Lost in thought, it took a second for Rose to hear her order was ready.

She collected her Hot White Chocolate and donut, then scouted out a table in the back.  She didn't like being with her back to people.  She found a seat at a freshly cleaned table, and unbuttoned her coat before sitting down.  She took a slow sip of the hot drink, and sighed happily.  This might be a great day after all.

Report Post Tip

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP - SLAM!

An other day, an other crime to commit Admiral thought to himself as he slammed his alarm off. He slowly climbed out of bed and walked to the kitchen. As he opened up the drawer he grabbed a loaf of bread and some salami out of the fridge. When he opened up the coffee canister his relaxed morning...was not completely relaxed anymore, he was out of coffee. At this point his salami sandwich was dry and the newspaper was shit. 

While walking down the street to the Avalanche Headquarters he passed a local coffee shop and decided to get a quick cup of coffee-on-the-go. He stepped inside and walked over to the counter. He grabbed a few dollars that he had snatched off an old lady on his way there and ordered his coffee-to-go.

'Goodmorning, I would like one coffee-to-go please' Admiral said with a forced smile on his face. He placed a hand-full of dollar bills on the counter.

'This should do, right?'  

Report Post Tip

Ryu after a late night, gets up early to go and earn cash. Every morning Ryu would need a cuppa coffee to kick start his day with an energy boost. He has a few favorite coffee joints, but that's in his Home City. His in Detriot today and needs to find a place where it be his coffeespot in Detriot.

Ryu leaves his house early, and heads around the block to find a coffee shop. He notices a coffee shop that's named Elsa's Coffee Shop. Ryu stops by and is glad to see a long line. He thinks this must be a good sign and heads on inside.

Ryu lines up behind many people who are in suits. People who are about to head to work and also needed to be energized. 

Ryu asks the person in front of him  

"Hey, can you please hold my spot while I grab a newspaper outside?"

"Sure mate, no problems go ahead. Your spot is safe with me."

Ryu walks back outside and asks the newspaper stand by for today's paper, and has a smoke while the line inside shortens abit.

Ryu makes his way back in and is next in line.

"Thanks bud, appreciate it."

"No worries anytime mate."

Ryu proceeds with the queue and is then served by a nice looking girl.

"Hi what would you like to buy?"

"I'll have the Iced Caramel Macchiato please, with extra caffeine."

"Not a problem sir, did you want to have it in take away or you having it here?"

"I'll have it here please"

"Sure that'll be $6, just take a seat and it will be right with you"

"No worries here's $50 keep the change as a tip"

Ryu goes off to his table and sits down and reads his newspaper. Ryu sees many that Truck's have been raided by organized crime groups, and wonders if it may have been his one since so many of it take place these days.

After having a laugh about the truck raids, the waiter brings out Ryu's coffee, 

"Here you go, enjoy your coffee"

"Thanks hun."

Ryu's first sip of the coffee makes a good impact. Ryu thinks this place just might be his place in Detriot. Ryu sits back enjoys the coffee and continues reading the newspaper, now on the page of how murders.

Report Post Tip

As Obscure was walking down the street when he noticed a new coffee shop that had never been there before.

"I could do with a drink" He said to himself
He had some time over until his next meeting so decided that he would go in and have a look around.
He walked up to the building and looked at the sign 
Elsa's Coffee Shop and then enters the coffee shop.
He takes a good look around at all the fine wood that went into building this place. it looked so cozy.
He then walked up to the counter...

A young girl greets him with a smile; "Hello there sunshine what can I get ya?" 
He smiles back; "Hello darling. How about two of your best Cappuccinos?"
- "Of course hun, take a seat and two Cappuccinos are coming right up."

"What a long day...." he mumbles to himself as he sits down at a table with a view of the front door.
Obscure is about to doze off when the waitress taps him on the shoulder. "Your Cappuccinos"

Obscure smiles towards the waitress "Perfect, just on time!"

Report Post Tip

Rocket is walking the streets of Downtown with his hand in his pockets then he notices a coffee shop, thinking he needs to warm his hands and body up, he makes his way over. When he arrives he pushes the door open with his shoulder keeping his hands in his pocket. Rocket walks over to the desk and looks at the menu on the wall. 

"Can I take a Hot Chocolate to sit in please?"

Rocket get money out and places on counter.

"I need this warm myself up, not very warm outside today."

Report Post Tip

Having been physically drained from his workings in the Detroit area, Vandlgat decides to stop by Elsa's Coffee Shop from some fresh brewed energy in a cup. 

He enters the coffee shop yawning from fatigue, covering his mouth so that no one smells the breath of excellence he emits. The place permiated of chocolate and coffee beans. He approaches the register, cash in hand.

"I'd like a hot chocolate and an expresso shot, please," Vandlgat says to the clerk as he hands her the cash, smiling with a tired grin.

The clerk prepares Vandlgat's treats immediately, sliding the hot liquids to him. Vandlgat gestures to the clerk to keep the change as he pours the expresso shot into his hot chocolate, blowing the surface to cool it all down.

Once cooled, Vandlgat downs his caffinated chocolate, heads to the nearest sushi restaurant, and tries every flavor on the menu....still not understanding why people eat that shit...............

Report Post Tip

While walking into the Coffee Shop Appelsap looks around the shop, I think this isn't the same shop I went before. But I'll give it a chance so here we go. 

"1 Chai Tea and something to eat, I'll be in that nice looking seat in the corner."

After that he enjoys his Tea and the food that the brought him, he always likes the way he can get his rest. But then a guy walks in and hand him a note. 

"I need you to take care of something for me, Weebl. So drink your Tea and get over here" 

Appelsap looks around the Shop and sees a car standing outside, and behind the window sees Bob. So Appelsap walks over to the car. 

"How do you always find me when I'm having fun"

Report Post Tip

While visiting Detroit, Frank keeps hearing about Elsa's coffee shop so he decides to try it one day

his car arrives to the shop and while he is getting out he sees that it's a busy coffee shop, as he enters the shop he walks up to the counter and takes a couple seconds to look at the menu

"can I have 10 iced Cafe latte's?" 

After a couple of minutes his order arrives 

"thank you have a good day"

Report Post Tip

Spring had woken up a bit later than she should have. She got a call about an annoying crew that always tried to come around every so often, Durdens. She had meant to be up earlier to scope them up but got caught up and now she was in a rush. Not being able to stop for breakfast she needed a hot drink.

She passed Elsa's Coffee Shop before and thought she knew how to find it a second time. It took her a few extra minutes then she would like. Jogging through the businesses until she finally found the right place. Spring stepped through the doors. She did not need to look at the menu to know that what she wanted was already there.

"I'd like a hot chocolate."

She had them put it in a styrofoam cup. Paying triple the price she headed back out the door and on towards the HQ to find out how long this "visiting" family would be around.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Elsa's Coffee Shop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL