Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 23:04:37
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Happy in your little world? Started by: VivaLaTeQ on Apr 07, '09 18:37
I had someone quite recent come to me from another family telling me that he was the new "Hit Squad" leader for his family and if I could tell him what he was suppose to do..I'm all up for helping the new one's, but my god, helping someone from a rival family become a good HS leader? hmm..I don't think so..especially as it was the first time I had ever spoke to him..weird..

In agreement to this speech, I too hate the lazy ass, good for nothing dip shits who sit around all day expecting everyone else to do the work for them.

I came here, passing my 10 questions before joining Relentless entirely on what I think I would do in that situation, I have no idea what situation I'm gifted in, whether it be a perfect hitter or a sound as a pound jail breaker..god knows..and to be honest, I don't care, I walk the streets and do what I'm suppose to do, work for and protect the family that brought me up, I'm not uptight about the little things in life like "Oh! I bet I could whack him!"

Fact is, if you can't be bothered to train yourself, don't expect others to train you, why should we give you the time of day when there are plenty of other people out there who deserve our help and are prepared to learn and teach themselves..
Report Post Tip
Yes, asking for a list is stupid... GIVING the list is even more stupid.

People who distrubute lists are giving themselves a disadvantage as there will be more "hitters" on the same target and will actually stimulate this problem.

These lists are not drugsprices! I wouldnt even consider asking my closest friends for one of these lists.

Also I would like to add to this, yes I have something to add, that asking unknown people to "turn" stuff goes in this catergory.

As far as I know the best hitters in this game are the ones not talking about the subject at all.
Report Post Tip
TeQ. It took everything in me to not just come in here and say "Good Point." I do so love people who add absolutely nothing to a conversation other than standing there saying "good point good point" and nodding their heads. But the thought of you telling me to piss off still made me want to do it. I so love when you tell me to piss off.

I would be very interested to know about those who come to ask somebody in my family for a list of those sleeping. But that's a conversation I will have in private.

And Scipita...lol...best hitters not talking about the subject? I would love to believe that's true. And I suppose it could be true about some of the hitters. The others, well they have that thing called an ego. It's sometimes what drives them to become a killer, and what drives many to brag about those kills, and it's what often leads to their death. I personally like when it leads them to decide to submit their list of kills. That's always entertaining.
Report Post Tip
*Looks over towards Teq*

A postman doesn't turn up without the mail.

As a point of contention in the United States the Postal Service is allowed to NOT deliver 1% of the total daily mail.

"A postman doesn't turn up without the mail."

I am still waiting for my Publishers Clearing House Check damnit... It has to be in that 1 % they didn't bring...

*Hides behind a trash can looking through the hole at Teq*
Report Post Tip
I didn't say YOUR mail. I said THE mail :P
Report Post Tip
wow dude apperently you have way to much to worry about other then ranking and all the important things instead of of " I like it" or "good job" im sorry but it shouldnt matter what people say in a post i dont understand why it gets you so heated please explain that to me?
Report Post Tip
He is a Don and unless I am mistaken this is as far as his ranking goes. Rather than saying that you liked the read it would be highly pleasant to read your thoughts on the subject instead of the way matters are discussed.

Then you sir Brick Pollit, I am sure you agree on me that the scenario you just discribed is a bit hypocrite. A hitter who brags about it for his ego might actually have a good shot but is in my book not in the section "best hitters". I actually admire the few players in this game that are know for their family blood line and yet manage to pull it off again and again.. obviously they were raised this way, obvisouly we all know it and yet the manage to do it again and again. THAT is what I call a good hitter!
Report Post Tip
alright i understand
Report Post Tip
Very nicely put. It's been this way for a long long while now, people don't stop and think about which skills they should go for, instead they train their wack on ranges and hope they'll get the odd hit here and there....I urge those people with this mentality not to bother trying to hone your hitting skills, leave it to the professionals, it will keep them much happier.

WickedClown, it's not about how pleasant your input would be, it's more about the usefulness of you input. Coming into a mans speech and shouting "I like it" is about as useful as a glass hammer. The point of our fair streets is for us, the community, to get our points forward, and also for the odd arselicker here and there to do their business also.
Report Post Tip
I read this for the first time. Its quite the post, I dont even know who you are,and im now labeled as stupid. yeah lets shake hands. Hi Stupid!..

sheesh the manners.
Report Post Tip
No Teq I am not happy!
Report Post Tip
Nice speech I agree whole-heartedly with you about that.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Happy in your little world?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL