Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:11:40
Page:  1 
It's Only Business (closed RP) Started by: Fever on Apr 07, '09 18:58
Fever wakes up in his bed, gripping the pistol that sat in easy reach. His head pounding, he stands up, doing his best not to disturb his wife. He ties a silk robe on, and goes into the kitchen, preparing himself a cup of coffee and a piece of leftover pizza.

He sits the pistol down on the counter and sits with his back to their double French doors that led to his wife's beautiful garden. His perception heightened, he grips the pistol as he hears a small click, and muffled footsteps. Pretending as if he didn't hear it, he takes a sip of coffee, then spins, throwing the steaming hot coffee on the intruder, who yells in agony.

He grabs the hair of the intruders head and holds the pistol to his chin.

"Who the fuck are you? Why are you here?" hisses Fever.

The thug keeps his mouth shut, and recieves the pistol's butt in the jaw.

"You WILL answer me. Who the FUCK are you and why the FUCK are you here?" demands Fever.

"Okay okay okay, just please don't hit me again! I work for Don Bruzino. He told me to kill you! At your funeral, he was going to hit Vicodin. Please, have mercy!" begs the thug.

Fever grabs some masking tape from a drawer and tapes the thug's hands, feet, and mouth. He then goes and arouses his wife, and tells them to keep the kids and herself in the vault, and not to come out until he returned.

Fever drags the thug out to his car and heads out for Vicodin's house, after calling beforehand.
Report Post Tip
Drexler was just minding his own business by the park, gazing over the road he saw a bit of commotion, he giggled to himself as he watched Fever struggle with some lowly thug over something or another, he then shrugs and walks away

"You give me Fever..*clicks fingers*"
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: It's Only Business (closed RP)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL