Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 08:35:39
Page:  1 
New suit to go along with the new shoes Started by: Aftershock on Apr 07, '09 22:34
Walking out of the tailor Aftershock twists and turns in his new suit, getting rather comfortable. He motions to his limousine driver to pull forward and he's ready to go back to his family headquarters. After getting into the limousine, Aftershock pours himself a scotch and lights up a cigarette, ready to relax. Suddenly a milk truck smashes into the side of the limousine. Getting out, Aftershock draws his pistol and puts one right between the eyes of the truck driver.

"Hell, anyone else wanna ruin my day!?"
Aftershock grabs a milk crate to stand on and takes a long drag from the cigarette.

Since being appointed to lead a small family along side Don Hypno in The Sin City, I have found that many mafioso have a problem with me because of my bloodline. Well today I announce that I'm done with all bullshit. Reading back through my father's and grandfathers journals I find that they had many enemies for many different reasons. The kin of my ancestors enemies run around today attempting to play off the strings of my ancestors. Well, seems to me that they've failed.

Aftershock drags on his cigarette once more before snuffing it out. He tucks back in his shirt and buttons his jacket back together. Calmly recollecting himself Aftershock takes a breath before speaking once more.

I have more than paid for my fathers sins. What else would you have me do, my family line retire from this work? It's in my blood, and will continue to run strong around this country. Do not patronize me for my fathers wrong doings, he's dead for a reason. The past is the past, can we not see past the gun smoke of old? I do not wish to fight with anyone any longer. The past is long dead, and for good reason. I am not the same man my father was long ago, when this stigma was laid on my family name. I wish to wash it away completely. I will, defend my family to the death, and will not give a pardon to anyone for wrong doings against Las Vegas, but I do not wish to get into childish arguments with anyone. Those days are over for me. Life is to short for hate, for life can end in an instant, for anyone. None of us are immortal, and I do not wish to live in a world of enemies. It's no life to have to look over your shoulder every second, waiting for that one bullet that makes the mark.

To my 'enemies', this ends now. I do not wish to get in the arguments of old. I am willing to make amends with anyone willing, so long as they are willing.

Aftershock picks up the milkman by his shirt and slips a $20 bill in his front pocket. He then gets back into his limousine, lighting another cigarette and speeds towards his families head quarters.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New suit to go along with the new shoes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL