Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 08:05:17
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
No Touchy Touchy Started by: Benjamin_Button on Apr 07, '09 23:48
Like I mentioned, this speech should not have been made. People should know by now. I did this because I know that there are many of you people itching to use your guns and based on the stupidity of the masses, things like this seems necessary sadly to say. Does it matter whether I said 48 hours or 72? If their home city is Las Vegas, they will not be touched.

You also mentioned rogue like intentions, I doubt you would find any of those without an HQ of its own. If you do happen to come across one with its newly purchased HQ, then by all means have fun. Otherwise, use your common sense or test mine.
Report Post Tip
I was alluding to Juice_V, specifically. Just because you're your own boss doesn't make you immune to consequences. I hardly think giving a few capos some extra time to find a new boss to pay tribute to is going to bring about chaos.
Report Post Tip
I didn't mention "rogue like intentions." I said that they are a threat for the same reason that a rogue is a threat, which is that they are not accountable to anyone. I have every belief that these people ought to be given an opportunity to find a new crime family, but that they shouldn't be given an indefinite amount of time.

Additionally, I don't think it's necessary or appropriate to imply that I'm not using common sense, Mr Button.
Report Post Tip
Nor do I, Sayyid. That wasn't the point I was making. Regardless, I will respond.

While their actions will unlikely create chaos, I wouldn't want a single member of my family killed if I were a leader. It's a bit ridiculous to sit back and hope for the best when there's a possible threat to your family's livelihood.
Report Post Tip
Redemption will abide by this or face death.
Report Post Tip
Kill them all!!!
Report Post Tip
Can we kill you instead Mr.DunDunDunDuuuuuuuun?

It seems like the safer bet.
Report Post Tip
Gets out of his car and punches everyone in the mouth and makes the crowd disperse

There shouldn't really be any discussion. The acting Godfather of Las Vegas has sent his Right Hand to make an announcement directly dealing with his city. Who else has a say in what goes on in Las Vegas? Certinely not anyone that's spoken up already.

There will be no shooting of this family until Hypno says otherwise. It's his city, and his members to deal with, not yours.
Report Post Tip
The many worshippers of Sal have been alerted. They say stay their hands and tentacles.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: No Touchy Touchy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL