Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 02:40:20
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
My flight leaves nigh Started by: Prozac on Apr 08, '09 02:03
I had a totally different speech prepared but I dont think its suitable right now.

Im leaving, plain and simple.

Im taking a flight to warmer climates. The beer is cheaper and the women are looser. How could I go wrong.

Ive enjoyed the hustle and bustle of making a living in this thing of ours and I will miss it for sure. I know that to leave this thing of ours is never really possible so of course I will be looking over my shoulder every day that I continue to live.

I know that I leave LA in capable hands and I can see that the rest of the cities are far ahead of what I ever imagined they would be.

My wife Marietta I will always miss you but you will always have a beach chair beside me in the tropics.

Midol, I love you. You are my mistress that went unsaid...well until now. I will miss you most.

Vicodin. Take care of my city you shit :D I know you will do great things.

Shagtastic. What can I say brother, you do me proud. I took a chance on you and you proved me right.

Luxuria. You are clearly awesome. You were a great choice as my LHW and I will never forget you.

Ettore_Boiardi. Who the fuck is Ettore_Boiardi. I know and thats all that matters. I love you brother and I will see you soon.

Everyone else. Thank you all for the time ive had here but I must leave. The tropics call and I must answer.

Thank you all again for my time here.

Prozac/Eric
Report Post Tip
She wipes a tear from her eye as she watches her boss, friend, colleague, and yes... Lover leave the life they had enjoyed together.

I swore that when this day come that I wouldn't get emotional, but no, you in your typical way of being an ass have done it yet again. I will miss you darling and should you return to our shores you know where to find me. Try to remember the umbrellas in your drinks are NOT for picking the cilantro out of your teeth. Oh and remember to use the pumice stone I bought you for your calluses.. Your hands are always so rough..

She sighs sadly, clinging to the final few moments before he climbs on board the plane.

And for your sake... And those of the ladies I'm sure you will entrap with your rugged ways... USE PROTECTION!

Love you sweetie, but you already know that.
Report Post Tip
Sighs

You're kind of a putz, but I guess I love you too.

I would say I will miss you, but Ima totaly be buttsecksing your corpse.

<3<3<3
Report Post Tip
It takes a lot for someone to leave in the manner you did, with your dignity intact. It is to be respected.

Best of luck.
Report Post Tip
Eric, what can I say.

You were an inspiration to this world, and anytime you wish to come back, we will welcome you with open arms mate.

Love you bro, peace easy.
Report Post Tip
Goodbye Prozac, I shall miss you being in the streets of LA Sir.

Salutes
Report Post Tip
Cya's Prozac have a great retirement!
Report Post Tip
It seems as though this is the end of an era. What will the streets of LA be like without Prozac?

Well I wish you the best of luck on your retirement. We worked together once upon a time and I hope that if retirements gets too boring you will come back to these shores. Best of luck to you.

Higgs_Boson
Report Post Tip
A true shame to see such a man, a man who had become part of the landscape of LA, step away from our way of life.

In all our 'business' dealings, you were a true gent Don Prozac. May you rest well good sir, you have earned it.
Report Post Tip
Enjoy your retirement, sir.
Report Post Tip
Retirement is never an easy thing to do. It wasn't easy for me to turn things over to my lieutenants - but sometimes, when you just can't give it your all, it's necessary to allow others to mold history in our absence. It won't be the same without your brilliant face around. :(
Report Post Tip
TGW walks forward to Prozac and hands him the finest bottle of wine in his collection.

As a token of your time and service for our community. Enjoy it on a sandy beach somewhere, thinking fondly of us all.
Report Post Tip
It is indeed, the end of an era. It is sad to see you go. I hope you find what you are looking for.
Report Post Tip
Many of my sentiments have already been expressed in private. You were a great leader, a better friend, an amazing man. The amount of people here to see you off should be an indication that your mark will forever be left upon this world. I hope you enjoy your time in the sun and the sand, and those that love you, those that you have left behind, will be consoled by the fact that you are happier for it.

Best of luck, Prozac. Much love.
Report Post Tip
Never really got to know you sir but you were alot of fun in the streets you will be missed I hope some day i can take the warn trip your going to with all the beers and ladies :)
Report Post Tip
See ya later bro.
Report Post Tip
I don't think you have any idea how much you'll be missed Sir
Report Post Tip
Ember nods in appreciation of Prozac

Good show. You will surely be missed.
Report Post Tip
Enjoy yourself Prozac, it will feel strange not having you around but only Prozac knows whats best for Prozac. The drug store will be strong yet you will always be remembered by many. I wish you the very best. As my father said it won't be easy to retire. However like my father you have selected a strong replacement. Again I wish you the best.
Report Post Tip
It has only been a few days since you left us yet we feel as though there is a big part of LA missing.

I can only hope you are enjoying your retirement and that You find peace wherever you are
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My flight leaves nigh
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL