Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 22:10:00
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Aftershocks shot record, oh noes! (for fun) Started by: Sc0pe_D0pe on Apr 08, '09 02:09

anyone with over 100 kills, has a good gun.

Reply by: BlueSunday at Apr 15, '09 01:31

I have 10 kills to my name and I seem to be doing pretty well! :D

Tbh what does make a good gun? Quantity? Quality? This certainly is a lot of kills but I see most people begging for a list that has better kills. So I suppose to each their own?

so you're telling me, someone with 100 kills who has lived through 3 wars, most of there kills aren't going to be IA's? or BG's?

lol well sir, I am sorry but I just don't believe that.

Reply by: BlueSunday at Apr 15, '09 00:51

Believe it! I actually know a few people who have lived it. I know a few people alive who have lived it. You don't have to have tons of IA kills to build a decent gun!

Like my dear love-child Benjamin just said- there are some scary people out there that aren't necessarily spending their time hunting for IAs!
Report Post Tip
Being the JR. Aftershock that I am clearly I agree with Marietta and Benjamin. They both were very close friends to my father. He had many many kills, but yes not very many impressive kills up there. He drained some made men and capos at 53 as a Consigliere, but that's nothing.

Some kills aren't on this list because they don't need to be, but I don't even know them. Sounds like sin city treated him well, am I right? Anyway I disagree with Benji on saying my father wasn't a hitter. I think that he should have kept the bum's he shot to himself, but he did give up pro's for people far more important than him in war. He shot people he was suppose to and he stayed around the entire time.

To have a gun such as this, you have to work your ass off. When you really shine is when you die for your crew, which Aftershock sr. did give up his chance of being protected a few times along with making sure others had pros.

He had one mistake, AOD shouldn't have been on that list and that inevitably led to his death. He had a good run and worked hard for everyone he served. Most know that Aftershock sr. was the first of the Asylum bloodline to ever be a crew leader, and had he been a little more calm then he would have lead much longer.

(There's a lot more to his death that many don't know about, so I laugh at all who bad mouth him.)
Report Post Tip
Well said Aftershock Jr.

I am glad that you and I can argue openly and agree without a fuss.

Technically, I did not say that your father was not a hitter. I was merely commenting on his behavior. Not yours, as you seem to have picked up on many things and have positively come out here today and shown us just that. It takes being a man to admit ones mistakes.
Report Post Tip
I am much different than my father and hope to aspire to more than he did. I will always think highly of him even at his lows. I can agree on his faults but I will defend his strengths in a manner without a gun first. My father was different, he followed his gun and it did take him a long way. His head would have helped a little more.

Jr chuckles a bit.

His behavior wasn't acceptable, he began to lose his mind and The Asylum wasn't helping like it should have. I will carry my fathers name with pride but will not make the same mistakes he did.
Report Post Tip
"His behavior wasn't acceptable, he began to lose his mind and The Asylum wasn't helping like it should have. I will carry my fathers name with pride but will not make the same mistakes he did. "

Wern't you threating people and carrying on like 1 day ago in irc?
Report Post Tip
Threatening who? I don't think so and if you know me in the coffeeshops I consider it out of game considering I joke around a lot. Seems IRC is in game so that is why I won't make the same mistakes my father did in being so open on IRC.

Also Premeir, weren't you the CL to threaten my father and then ran to his superiors instead of backing his own word? :/

Even after he apologized like you wanted. :/
Report Post Tip
"Also Premeir, weren't you the CL to threaten my father and then ran to his superiors instead of backing his own word? :/

Even after he apologized like you wanted. :/ "

Yes im the crew leader, who had a problem, and instead of flying off the handle, doing something stupid, notknowing how ot lead, being immature child.

I went to my upper chain of command, and consulted them, and then they went to yours.

You know how someone is suppose to lead and get things done.

Not all of us are as noobish and some people, we do things the right way.

But good try.
Report Post Tip
And isnt your father also the one who threw a temper tantrum and said "I cant wait till las vegas burns to the ground"

then the very next day joined an LV crew.

Take your pills.
Report Post Tip
Had I known you had an "upper chain of command" I wouldn't have taken matters into my own hands. But your LHM knew that I killed your member and did nothing about it except say along the lines of "this was coming". So obivously the chain of command in your crew is rather nooberish as well.

Your bloodline out of everyones is known for flying off the handle. My father didn't shoot your member until your member said to him "you can kill me as payment for my mistake". Yet you were still upset over the kill.

Also, my father did wish that Vegas would burn to the ground, I very well remember that. Am I my father? No. My father served the Vegas godfather and friends for a longtime, to die over your crying is shameful.

My fathers death is still a little confusing still to me this day. I've been told there were logs of my father roguing even though he was authed and to rogue benefited him in no way which he knew. Also he was told that there were leaders that had problems with him. Phantom_Ghost being one, but to my knowledge they made ammends before my fathers passing. Shagtastic also was a family that didn't get along with my fathers. Did either of them pose a threat to him alone, no. Sure they could have killed a few members but achieved nothing more than wasting their lives.

I'm sure if my father was alive he wouldn't have wasted the shot on a sleeping bum after you threatened him. So take what you will, but your bloodline is nothing greater than mine. My father was still young and everyone knew that.
Report Post Tip
"Your bloodline out of everyones is known for flying off the handle. My father didn't shoot your member until your member said to him "you can kill me as payment for my mistake". Yet you were still upset over the kill.

Also, my father did wish that Vegas would burn to the ground, I very well remember that. Am I my father? No. My father served the Vegas godfather and friends for a longtime, to die over your crying is shameful. "

So you say your differnt from your father, but then you compare me to my past realitives?

Hmm weird another asylum double standard.

"But your LHM knew that I killed your member and did nothing about it except say along the lines of "this was coming". So obivously the chain of command in your crew is rather nooberish as well. "

My LHM did the job a a lhm, he contacted your rhm,lhm and yourself and told you premeir would be home soon and to wait, you didn't so he had nothing else to say to you.

"My father didn't shoot your member until your member said to him "you can kill me as payment for my mistake". Yet you were still upset over the kill. "

The whole situation begun when YOUR MEMBER contacted mine asking him to shoot, which enraged you enough tto shoot my member, so your saying its ok to shoot other members just not yours.

"I'm sure if my father was alive he wouldn't have wasted the shot on a sleeping bum after you threatened him. So take what you will, but your bloodline is nothing greater than mine. My father was still young and everyone knew that. "

Help your cause for respect even more.
Report Post Tip
I once shot at Revan...and missed

EVEN MORE IMPRESSIVE TY?
Report Post Tip
Damn just shitting on people huh.
Report Post Tip
Wait a minute! That My_Effing_Fart_Smell guy asked my grandfather for money!
Report Post Tip
Aye, I personally agree on the fact that most kill lists though are filled with IA's especially in the last few months. Just saying.
Report Post Tip
Are people really still talking about this?????

Some things I just do not understand sometimes.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Aftershocks shot record, oh noes! (for fun)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL