Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 08:15:50
Page:  1 
Jailbreaks, New York, and Fork Rourke Started by: ThomasRourke on Apr 08, '09 15:13
Thomas Rourke pulls up to a very important looking podium set-up. The Ox gets out for crowd control and pops a fanboy in the jaw with an uppercut yelling, "YOU'RE GOING IN PART 2, SUCKSHIT!" Fork Rourke meanwhile was busy stomping on toy soldiers and pretending to be a monster invading the metropolis. Thomas made his way up to where everyone could hear him and shushed the crowd.

Tomorrow (April 9th) at 15:00 I will start throwing crackdowns in New York. I will hopefully do 2-4 per hour. Why you ask? Well I could say it's because I want people doing crime and making money in my city, but frankly, I think I'd make more off of just selling the crackdowns.

A week ago I held a competition in my city for ideas that would be beneficial to help the families in New York to establish themselves in the public eye. Premier won the contest and one of his ideas was to throw crackdowns all day within the city as a show of good tidings to the rest of the cities.

In this instance I could be of service. I have 45 crackdowns after accumulating several more from the contest held by Scipita, and obviously do not need them to help climb the ladder. Premier is also generous enough to be donating several in support of his idea. The goal is to go for 24 hours, and hope that everyone will have some fun with friends and family.
Report Post Tip
Forgive my ignorance, maybe its a lack of sleep, but are you filing crackdowns through the police department at free will, or do you charge people for these so-called crackdowns?
Report Post Tip
I own the police department and mayor's office and every other conceivable municipality of interest to you.
Report Post Tip

'Tomorrow (April 9th) at 15:00 I will start throwing crackdowns in New York.

The goal is to go for 24 hours, and hope that everyone will have some fun with friends and family.'

Skorp he Thomas Will be throwing them if im correct.

Thomas you can sure count im going to be in New York tommorrow :) ill sit here for the whole 24hrs if i have to. :)
Report Post Tip
ForkRourke flaps his wings like mothra and buzzes by
Report Post Tip
There's no real catch, just to jailbreak for fun. I guess the only stipulation I could make is if you jailbreak at all you have to mail ForkRourke and tell him exactly how you feel about him.
Report Post Tip
Ohhh thats fine Thomas i can tell Fork how i feel about him.
Dk thinks a sec

I know ill tell everyone.. Here goes...

Dear ForkRourke,

I love you.

Yours Sincerley

- D.Knight (Harold Herbert Rossi)

There we have it :) Now i can JailBreak, woot :)
Report Post Tip
Sounds great Godfather Thomas. I would expect to see many of the KCS faces in your jails tomorrow.
Report Post Tip
Dear ForkRourke,

I'm more of a spoon guy, You Damn Rourke!!

Yours truly, KA

*runs off to NY for the JB's*
Report Post Tip
I just hope some of the more delayed members to rank in my family such as Alfieri also take advantage of this offer.
Report Post Tip
A lot of new mobsters can benefit from this event, and I have been hearing word being passed on the street.. this will be a busy day, filled with a lot of jails, business and a day to create an image for New York - a unique idea and an idea that everyone can benefit from.

Catches a plane to New York after playing some blackjack.. hoping to race some of the other mobsters to jailbreak, hopefully not being caught by the police
Report Post Tip
As my leader stated, this is a great idea, and I'm sure your city will be swarming with people in a few hours.
Report Post Tip
Very well thought out, I feel this will allow fellow cities to see that the Fourkes can indeed get...crunk. :)
Report Post Tip
Fayth thinks for a moment

ForkRourke I think your ace

Flies to NY to join in the fun
Report Post Tip
Sounds good to me:)
Report Post Tip
pushes forkrourke over knocking over the card board buildings

IM a bigger monster!
Report Post Tip
I just wanted to extend my sincere gratitude to ThomasRourke for hosting all of us in his fair city and ensuring a strict level of police control to put all sleeping citizens in jail.

Thank you, Thomas!
Report Post Tip
Caius smiles and nods slowly waiting for the Godfather to finish

Godfather, I would be honored if I could participate and throw a few of my own :)

Caius bows before the Godfather and steps aside
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Jailbreaks, New York, and Fork Rourke
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL