Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 03:14:38
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
Is it time? Started by: Grand on Apr 09, '09 13:53
Just quit flooding the streets with garbage speeches please.

Yes it is very funny i guess everyone wanted to Explain how dumb this idea was.
Report Post Tip
The funniest part of all this is if this conversation continues on the same path this guy might just end up getting the war he wants so bad.
Report Post Tip
It would be a very short war.
Report Post Tip
*Hides behind Brick*

Teq always has nice things to say about me during snuggle time in the HQ

*Peeks over Bricks Shoulder*

(What was I supposed to take this conversation seriously still)
Report Post Tip
lol, then I guess he just doesnt like me.. oh well, I still respect him :D He can feel free to hate me all he wants ill still sleep well at night
Report Post Tip
Sitting in the back listening for so long, I hardly have anything to add. However I think his thoughts can be summarized when Grand said a while back "I already said not that I want to be the one that starts it but, it would be pritty cool to see one go down."

"Pretty cool", he doesn't care about the reasons for the war or lack of it. He just wants to go "pew pew pew".

He asks to the leader of a city if he wants to be somebody's bitch? Where did this guy come from?

And then he speaks about a game? This is a way of life, not a game? OOCitis anyone?

He tels that he doesn't get personal but tells everyone that disagrees with him to fuck off. How can a lowly gangster pretend to catch all this attention and make us go "Huh... he's right... WAR!"? This is just SO out of place.

A mobster claiming "freedom of speech"? So I guess you don't believe in Omerta at all, and you are in close relationship with the Police exercising your "rights". You should count yourself lucky to still be alive after a stunt like this.
Report Post Tip
Son you need to learn respect. Otherwise I surely believe that you will not make it past 24.1 hours.
Report Post Tip
Bazooka why would you go to the effort to create a character just to say that knowing full well that you wont be living much longer? Seems like a huge waste of time IMO.
Report Post Tip
Ah let the Admins take care of it. Let em whack the thread,this is really going no where.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Is it time?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL