Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 09:02:47
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Partner Wacking Started by: CharlesLuckyLuciano on Apr 09, '09 20:32
So this is the idea two people "You" and your parner "xxx" Could be givin a hit to say kill "bbb" now xxx isnt a good hit but the boss wants bbb out of the picture so he's ask "You" to assist xxx in the hit so this would be the set up

Apr 09, '09 20:27 Asked For Help in a hit to kill "bbb" do you accept/decline

if you picked accept then it would go through a pending system in which you CL or RHM would have to accept it and when the person asking for help in the hit shoots you also shoot.

But.

You would have to be in the same city

And you would gain less then you would get from a BG kill

tell me what you guys think

~Lucky~
Report Post Tip
I like it.:)
Report Post Tip
ofcourse you do :)
Report Post Tip
Damn Lucks. You think of like, the coolest shit XD
Report Post Tip
Only because im me..Sadly
Report Post Tip
True =/

:P
Report Post Tip
Great idea mate.
Report Post Tip
I love it!
Report Post Tip
=D Fantastic
Report Post Tip
Great and well thought out
Report Post Tip
Report Post Tip
Possibly but...wouldn't that rather defeat the purpose? Usually, when a boss wants someone killed, he picks the assassin for a reason, rather because their close to the target or because they are excellent marksmen. Not to mention, what would happen if two great hitters teamed up in an effort with their family and killed a godfather/godmother or antoher don? That'd ignite tension in all the families, and start, not a war, but a bloodbath.
Report Post Tip
Like i said before it would go through a pending system..

Look through RL mob history there's always atleast two-three members sent to carry out a hit
Report Post Tip
2 Hitters? That's it? Both share the kill? Does the original hitman get the credit? If so, why would the experienced hitman lose the chance to build his gun? If not and it is shared, why would an "authentic hitman" (those who work, at keeping hitting as much of a skill as it can be.), let the general population feed of his own work.

Then there is the fact that both hitters would have to be in the same city at the same time, which only means that both would be shadowing the same IAs throughout the others schedules. Now, if I had to be doing all the work, why would I give it freely to someone who doesn't?

What about the fact that giving anyone free kills in building their guns makes them more of a danger to themselves than actual targets in war? I have seen many inexperienced gunman attempt to wack others in other crews and fail solely to the fact that their guns are not built correctly.

Would you put a firearm in the hands of a child? Why not? Because it is not a toy.
Report Post Tip
They both would get XP.

This idea is not aimed at IA's only some dummy would use it on them its mostly for war cause

It helps weaker/newer familys
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Partner Wacking
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL