Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 14:09:48
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Walking Dead thoughts! (SPOILERS) Started by: Daryl on Dec 04, '14 16:17
Just wanted to clarify something to everyone. I thought that the most shocking thing which is Beth Greens death is HOW SHE DIED!!!! A shot to the head really? Could it not had more action more detail. That's the wish kill. Hell I would rather get shot in the head then ate. So anyway I like to hear your views and opinions on walking Dead for this season.
Report Post Tip

I think the most shocking thing is that their budget has certainly gone up but they still can't find places to film where the hedges have not been trimmed.

Report Post Tip

Actually, I think they played it out pretty well.  Everyone expected something to go down because of the scissors she had at the ready, and we knew someone might die, but the fact that they made it instantaneous means we didnt expect it to happen *then*.  I was waiting for some fight scene or some full minute shoot out... so the fact that they still ended up giving it a twist I thought was neat.

Report Post Tip
So true. Maybe they are saving the money for more zombiez
Report Post Tip

I think the most shocking thing is that their budget has certainly gone up but they still can't find places to film where the hedges have not been trimmed.

Even long single ladies still prepare for the possible new encounter.

Report Post Tip
Lol
Report Post Tip
Man the zombies have looked sweet this season, some have been pretty gross looking :-D like the members or whatever they called them
Report Post Tip
There's a lot more blood and graphics
Report Post Tip

What I still don't really grasp is was the shot that killed Beth accidental or intentional?

Report Post Tip
Lady shot Beth and I believe someone shot that girl
Report Post Tip

Darell shot the lady cop. That one was plain as day

Report Post Tip
Daryl yes I just saw the YouTube video on that one
Report Post Tip

I did like the sudden impact of beth's death, the idea they built up with the scissors, then her helping dawn against the cop wanting to overthrow her.  Have been some good things for beth who picked up so much hate last season with her singing etc.  The interesting thing is how the members left in the hospital take it from here, and if we will see results of what happend make future impacts.

Waiting to see what happens with sasha pregnant in real life, will it be wrote in as bob's or will she be left out of episodes or simply sacrificed.

Report Post Tip

I think I've reached my limit with this program now. It just seems to repeatedly cover the same ground over and over again. I get the premise that in a world full of monsters, the biggest monsters are still people, but it is getting really tiresome to have that point continually rammed down my throat at each and every opportunity. 

The only thing entertaining me is Rick Grimes' continually developing ruthlessness. Fingers crossed he finally knocks his son off next time out.  

Report Post Tip

Beth stabbed her so she shot from the pain of being stabbed, it was a accident but it was all kinda weird .

Report Post Tip
That whole hospital storyline was a waste of time. The only thing that came of it was that Beth died. Why have the viewers get invested in that whole angle if the end result was just to kill Beth off? Nothing else in that storyline and none of those characters meant anything. Then the cop from Hello Ladies gets shot moments after she shot Beth, so she was another waste of time throwaway character. So then I figured when Rick made his offer to the hospital people, maybe that was their way of introducing a batch of new characters to the group. But instead they all said no and the rest of the group left. Saddest part of the whole episode was that Beth died before Daryl got a chance to fuck her and now his best and seemingly only chance at sex is with Carol and her stupid haircut. Daryl's haircut sucks too btw.
Report Post Tip

It seems that show has the bad habbit of killing off beloved characters. I personally was not upset when Andrea killed herself, or when Carl put down zombie Shane, But goddamn....Beth, Hershel, Dale. Who will be next

Report Post Tip
It's not a bad habit though, it's what it is supposed to be like. Hardly anyone is alive in the book where it is at at this moment. Beth died in the book ages ago and Andrea dying was interesting as she does not die there or close to it. I like the differences as long as they are done well. For the most part they have done them decently to keep it semi interesting but the hospital story was stupid. I love how Daryl is not a real character in the book but is pretty much the most popular in the show :)
Report Post Tip

Guys if you love that show as much as I do you shall check Walking Dead Telltale game for sure.It is a unique game of player's choice and important decisions in very complex situations.The thingy that makes the game so unique is that there are no right or bad decisions,because the story line and the consequences of player's choice describes the personality of the player.

You shall realllyyy give it a try!

Report Post Tip

I hope they all go crazy and start killing all zombies. How long could that take them?

I think we will see some more of Morgan Jones next, that guy from the first episode.

The death of Beth had to be quick, or else there would be a bloodbath. Too bad because i really wanted people to start shooting each other in that hospital.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Walking Dead thoughts! (SPOILERS)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL