Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 16:18:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Dealing with Unsponsoreds Started by: ThomasRourke on Apr 10, '09 16:26
But Marietta...I love you...I even went to buy you some booze...now if that's not love I don't know what is...
Report Post Tip
No shit, I've denied him twice. :/
Report Post Tip
This only prove there's no honor left in this World poor Leadership just gun happy pricks who care's less about loyalty honor and the code the we use to live by.
Report Post Tip
Any of Messiah's members that need safe harbor are welcome in my family. Merely send me a MM requesting invite.

Caius blushes at Marietta and walks off
Report Post Tip
Kill em all I say.
Report Post Tip
You only prove how far Honor has fallen and derserve to be killed yourself
Report Post Tip
Remember the time Mafioso used to die with dignity, proud to be dying for a cause. There was nothing more honourable than dying for your family, protecting your family.

FridgeRevenge did none of this. Unfortunately, his allegiances with CookieDough which extend beyond this world of ours (a more spiritual, legally binding connection...) meant that they both died side by side shooting people unreasonably. A Mafioso may be a criminal, but a criminal with an agenda. The agenda is to protect your family and increase your own gains. How this act could be justified by any of our standard reasoning is beyond me. How this profited him, also beyond me.

However, I hope that he rests peacefully, knowing that he's effectively sentenced his family to execution.
Report Post Tip
I wise person you are Persian
Report Post Tip
As of this point any of the members of FridgeRevenge's family who have made it into another of the Philly or NO families are now protected.
Report Post Tip
Also this is in no way me condoning his actions. Those where his actions alone. His members although did not know this was happening and I have been asked to protect those who are upset with fridgerevenge's decision. What he did I take as a personal insult and you can rest assured his bloodline will find no more home in Philly Or NO.
Report Post Tip
I have only one question.

Was this a suicide mission or actually trying to accomplish something?

If you were trying to hurt Mr. Rourke, why set your biggest gun on a lowly Capo CL? This makes absolutely no sense. Trying to make a dent in his wallet. If you are not blind, you can see that he has all the money he needs. So you have failed there.

You talk of honor? Bullshit. You Failed to:

A) Get the auth from your Godfather, you know, your boss.

B) Protect your family which should be the top priority. All personal reasoning should be set aside.

C) Do anything. Just a waste of a life, one that which was in fairly good standing among the cities. No you are no more than dog shit stuck to the shoe of the community. That must feel nice.

Do not speak about which you know nothing of sir. It just makes you sound stupid.
Report Post Tip
Just a reminder for those who are out there.

It seems we just lost Carron a few moments ago.
Report Post Tip
There goes the money i gave Carron when she joined Undead Inc. So to whoever shot her, thanks for not only taking away a person you were told not to, but also, thanks for wasting my money.
Report Post Tip
Actually, WS wanted for Carron. And you know what, WS also wanted for Hatebreed.

Please contact me if you think you can be of assistance.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dealing with Unsponsoreds
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL