Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 15:51:44
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Philly Unsponsored Started by: Giovanni on Apr 10, '09 16:30
well sir me and you right here and right now
Report Post Tip
No offense to either of you, but Shut theFUCK up!
Report Post Tip
ahh, i get it lol.. im a bit slow, im used to it being called something else :P.. but anyways, dont mind me.. carry on..

TheTerminator walks away from the ongoing conversation
Report Post Tip
I certainly enjoy how serious discussions seem to turn into childish bickering in the streets these days. More of the pandemic OOCitis as well.

Run along children.
Report Post Tip
Sits back in confusion wandering if the two mobsters in the street are being serious or if it's mere kids play
Report Post Tip
Fine then!

Never failed to PICKPOCKET Solitary_Bliss.

Bullshit, your so lucky I don't have a gun! I'd blow you damn toes off one by one!
Report Post Tip
GRR!!!

Solitary_Bliss failed to PICKPOCKET Never.

oh your so lucky that i only have a squirt gun
Report Post Tip
Ha! Never throws a brick at Mr. Bliss's Head

Round 2 Next time I see your ugly mug in these streets!

An you better bring more than a squirt gun! Next time I'm bringing the pain, you'd better have bullet proof toe socks on cause I'm keeping my word and shooting every little piggy dead!

Never quickly hops into his car an speeds off
Report Post Tip
Nice, we have an idiot arguing with himself on the streets! Good lord. In case my words are not making sense, Never and Solitary_Bliss are two personalities of the same individual.
Report Post Tip
Not to mention, if I read your statement right, they are both dead, or it is dead, or what the hell ever.
Report Post Tip
Well, that was kind of how I realized they were the same person.
Report Post Tip
Well, if they were the same person this never would have happened. It would have been a dupewack a long time ago.
Report Post Tip
"A long time ago"? Did you even check to see how old this person and his personalities were? Did you happen to notice that they both died at the same time? Are you even *trying* to keep up?
Report Post Tip
They were killed at the same time, but that doesn't make any difference. Uncas, if he wanted to, could wack every player, inactive and otherwise, in five minutes by himself. So could Ganelon and the rest of the admins. And there was a large difference. Besides, Never was 3 hours younger. That doesn't usually point to dupe accounts.
Report Post Tip
No_Fear approached Fever with a wet rag

"Here, put thid on your head and go take a nap. I understand where you got your name now. You seem to have been severely struck with OOCitis. Get some rest."
Report Post Tip
Fever, please. Try to keep up. I'll try to talk slower...

One person can develop a second personality 2 years after the first personality is created. The birth times have NOTHING to do with it.

You can see that they both DIED at the same time. You can also see the death certificate saying "Dishonorable Discharge" which we all know is a euphemism for "incurable disease". In this case: multiple personality disorder.

This has absolutely *nothing* to do with the Gods' power to smite us all at once.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Philly Unsponsored
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL