Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 14:55:54
Page:  1 
A New Eatery in Detroit Started by: Death-Knight on Apr 10, '09 17:14
Death-Knight gets out the back of his limousine and walks up to the stage..

Good day, everyone. I am here today to announce a new business plan for The Enigma. Since I have been in control of The Enigma, I have noticed the cops looking down on my actions more frequently than usual. I was sitting in my Office one night and I looked out of my window only to see a rather disgraceful act being perpetrated outside.

A cop was sitting outside of my HQ with a camera taking pictures of my every action. I quickly realised that my family's business, a fairly elaborate extortion racket down the road, was in immediate jeopardy. With the Police watching my every move, I couldn't run the risk of having them bust up The Enigma's extortion business and make our clandestine dealings public knowledge. I spoke with my RHM about this matter in hopes that we could devise a noble solution to our problem. We both decided it would be a great idea to get a legitimate business front so the cops would not suspect anything fishy going on upon our repeated entrances in a random building down the streets.

The last few days I have been working closely with my family, trying to build the best restaurant to disguise our business. My family and I have eventually come up with the best possible building to disguise our business; we decided to construct a Bar and Restaurant. This business, located in the Detroit Business District, will be opening soon to the public. The name of our family's Bar and Restaurant will be ★ Enigma Eats ★.

I do urge you, if you ever are in the city of Detroit, to stop by ★ Enigma Eats ★ and order a meal. I look forward to seeing you all at ★ Enigma Eats ★.

Death-Knight steps down from the stage and heads towards his limousine to make the finishing touches to The Enigma's new business front.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A New Eatery in Detroit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL