Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 04:55:44
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Yes I am Leaving.Not like Telkin ect. Started by: stjimmy on Apr 10, '09 23:11
Yes I know this is yet another of those OMG I am leaving and I wanna thank you all for being there blah blah blah threads.

Issue #1-Wacking The_Messiah I don't care what any of you people think of what I chose to do, what I do want to let you all know is that I did what I did for these reasons:

A) I killed Messiah because he was a member of the New York I pay you money so I get a Pretty Bold Suit Syndicate LTD INC ETC ETC OMFG WTF SHIT THING!!!!

B) If I would have had competent pro-wackers I would have gone straight down the list of Rent-A-Crews.

C) After that I would have promptly let my pro run out and let the hounds take me away.

Since it didn't go down like that I figured I would let the people out there know that there was no plot masterminded by Philly to take over the WORLD!!! just me deciding RL is way more important than IG life.

Issue #2-CookieDough's Role in the attack

LOL there was none, she nor anyone else had any knowledge of my intent or what my actions were going to be until after The_Messiah was already Swimming. At which point I told her to get her ass on cause we were at WAR!!! with NY. I told her that TRourke had taken a shot at JTLH, and we were coming back by taking his Rent-A-Crew's out. I told her I had shot and killed Messiah and that she was to get PG. She missed :( and that was that, so now all of you who think just because we are married in RL, you think that she knows everything that I am going to do. HA HA HA HA HA you are mistaken, cause I don't even know half the shit I am going to do until I do it.

So leave her out of it, she did nothing but follow her leader into what she thought was a retaliation WAR!

Alright now onto my final little bit before I ride off into the proverbial sunset...this is the part where I thank the people that I have come to know here...if you don't see your name here...well then its prolly cause I forgot, but I still love ya all.

JimmyTheLionHeart: Look man I know your pissed at me right now, and I fully understand why, but I still love you babeh, and there will always be room at the end of our bed once we kick the busterman off. I appreciate the opportunity that you gave me and I am sorry I went out the way I did for your sake.

Adrian You are a good guy and I hope great things come of ya, just keep your head on straight and maybe you will get a chance to play with the big bold boys/girls someday.

Alessia Ah I still remember the days when you were new and I was trying to teach you the ropes. Damn to see how far you have come from then is amazing. Except for the w00tage incident, things have been great and I will definitely keep in touch with you cause I love talking to ya hon <3!!

Uncas/sticks/cockhead/whatever i wanna call ya Shit man we have kept in touch for a long while and its been good, I hope to stay that way cause its been good and I <3 you so much lmfao!!!

Asylum Damnit I know you are around here somewhere...posting that WACKing shit and then trying to run away like you didn't do it...its all good, relationship started out with a PP, then you shot me :(...but you missed, and then we got to talking and I realized I only hated you a smidge...lmfao j/k j/k...your a good guy, just think that your a sore loser but thats all good and all in all your a good guy...best of luck to ya!!

Ant Dunno if you will ever get your internet turned back on, but if ya do and either you or the missus sees this I want to let ya know that you were there for me when I needed to talk, and god knows we needed to talk about some stuff.

Marietta Never really talked to ya much but that doesn't mean I cannot include you in my going away speech. You have gotten where you are by playing it smart and knowing the right people. I do not like you, but I sure as hell respect you and what you have done with this thing of ours. I hope there is a reset soon though because we sure as hell know you have been ruling this place FAR too long.

ThomasRourke Second to last and by far my favorite person here, even though I never liked you, and wasn't afraid to show you that. After you set up Rent-A-Crew's I despised you, but respected the thought that went into it, cause its all about making a buck here. What iced it was the fact that you shot a Made Man in my family simply because he was in the same city as a rogue. Never once taking the time to see that someone was online to take his gun. In the end those two things sealed it for me, and since I couldn't kill you, I did the next best thing in my eyes and took some of your money away. Again just like I told Marietta, this is a game and what goes on here is different then RL and I am sure that, like her, you are probably a totally different person, and one that I am sure I would get along with.

Izzy We personally didn't talk much, but I know you and Jena do and I always hear great things about it. What you did for us is something that will NEVER be forgotten, and I know we are still in shock about it. Its funny that when this was said and done Jena told me about the conversation that you two had about the amount of time this game can take from people. In the end that was what sealed the deal for me, and like I told you, I know you are aware of the whole situation and that this was most definitely the best choice I could have made for myself and my family. The way I decided to go out could have been different, but I figured since I was going, I might as well go out fighting for something that I felt strongly about. I look forward to meeting you again IRL and I hope that time comes in the Beginning of May.

In Conclusion

All in all I have talked to many people here, and met some great people, and I have met some assholes. I have formed friendships that extend outside the grayscale world we call home, and for that I am grateful. I know most of you do not agree with the way I chose to leave this world, and really that is your opinion, in my eyes I went out fighting for something that I felt strongly about, and that is more than some can say. What is done is done though and it cannot be changed. In the end this is all a game, just lines of code to entertain us for periods of time. Don't let my actions here affect your opinion of me outside of this game. I am a totally different person, granted I am a fucked up person, but I am far different. I think Marietta put it perfectly, whenever we make a new character we start with a blank canvas that we are free to color however we see fit. Whether you choose to be an upstanding criminal (If they even exist), or you choose to do what I did, it doesn't matter, that is the beauty of RPG's...they are Role Playing Games, although some of us need to remember the GAME part...all in all the Role Playing means that we get to be someone that we are or are not. I will leave you to ponder that, some (Like Telkin, or LuckyLuciano) leave for days or even hours, but return. I on the other hand am certain I will not be returning, so for those that I will never talk to again, it was great while it lasted.

Chris walks away to be with his family, the ones that he has neglected somewhat during the past few weeks
Report Post Tip
You called me mean names :( I 2 hate you.

All your base r belong to us now.
Report Post Tip
On a more serious note though.

I love ya bud, may not agree with some of your actions, but it's only a game man :)

I wish the best of luck to you and jena and yes of course I will stay in contact man :)

<3 you!
Report Post Tip
Sucks to see you go, Asylum by the way.

You know you can always call me and I'm sure I'm quick behind you man.
Report Post Tip
Farewell stjimmy.

May you find solace where ever the road may take you. Follow your heart, and let it guide you to the promised land...

Until Next Time Friend...

~High Soc
Report Post Tip
Philly Crews (Especially High_Soc) You all were great to work with and I am sorry I did what I did. High_Soc it was WAR! but I didn't go up against you lmfao. It was me against NY and lmfao you can see how it ended for me and the fam. All in all just keep doing what you are all doing and make JTLH proud.

NO Crews You all were great to work with as well. Together with us fams from PH we ran shit pretty well. Again sorry for the mess I left ya all in, but god knows there has been worse shit trodden through and gotten over. Keep it up and Munch get GM already...

Premeir Goddamn you man, there is so much to say about you and sure as hell not much time to do it. At first I fucking HATED you, and with good reason...you hit on everything that had two legs.../me pats his lap...sound familiar to you lmfao...you have gotten much better man and I am glad cause its scary. Keep it up and looks like you will have Don before me...FYI I was coming for you next but I know I prolly wouldn't have hit ya. :D

Tiglets/Tiggy Ever since I called you a bitch and you banned me from irc I have hated you...and I know I am not the only one. But time does heal all wounds and turns out you are a bitch 50% of the time...lol keep it up and keep being a bitch cause it does really suit you.
Report Post Tip
Since when did high_Soc go to PH? LOL

<3 BUDDEH!
Report Post Tip
Go in Peace stjimmy. Your time has come...
Report Post Tip
Tiggy's a bitch?

Who knew.
Report Post Tip
Wow, so you lie to and manipulate your wife? Poor form.

Anyhow, it may be lame to have to pay for a crew, but you were no better. How many posts did you have when you set up? Fifteen maybe? You know damn well that you never would have been given auth in the old days. So...you fluked your way into getting auth at a time when standards were at an all-time low and being a crewleader has never been easier to achieve.

That sort of makes you no better than a rent-a-crew. A mute, retarded muppet could get auth right now, so don't pat yourself on the back too much. If you cared so much about the prestige of being a leader, as your justification for your attack suggests, you would have shot yourself in the face long ago.

By the way, for anyone who cares, my "As the Ox Sees It" thread was about this guy. Although he claims righteousness in motive for how he left, he has been ethically-challenged for quite some time, so his credibility is pretty thin.
Report Post Tip
" and that was that, so now all of you who think just because we are married in RL, you think that she knows everything that I am going to do."

Good thing your wife keeps things from you as well, or you might have tried to shoot me first.

"you hit on everything that had two legs...***stjimmy pats his lap...sound familiar to you lmfao..."

Ask her if it sounds familar.

goes to read old logs
Report Post Tip
Interesting how your wife didn't have any idea what was going on, but when I called her 10 minutes after it happened she explained the whole thing as: "Oh well Chris was quitting and I had to shoot something..."

Right, she didn't know. And you kept it from her for.. 10 seconds?

Please. Move along. Better luck in life than you had here.
Report Post Tip
I will miss you man Sorry THat I dident Do my order in business Will miss you man =(

I am mad at you You forgot me and bugs :(

Hope you take care man :D

Wont forget you

hope your little child Grow up just fine ;)

And say hi to cookie from me :D
Report Post Tip
"just me deciding RL is way more important than IG life."

Yet you wrote paragraphs showing your distaste with the 'NY situation'. Surely if the above was true you'd have just retired or hell, just shot yourself - if RL is so important, why care what happens to your crew members, right?

But, the fact you stuck around to influence IG events suggests that your RL may have more significance than events here, as it should, it's certainly not 'way more important' as you claim.

YOU DONT FOOL ME MISTER.
Report Post Tip
PG, remember that time you shot at me. :(
Report Post Tip
Remember that time you killed my members in a war that didn't concern you?

:D
Report Post Tip
Not really sure who you are/were, but goodbye.
Report Post Tip
I agree with Rourkey.
Report Post Tip

I hope this thread reminds you to apologize to Telkin.

Report Post Tip

I agree with rourke

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Yes I am Leaving.Not like Telkin ect.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL