Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 21:27:18
Page:  1 
Well then Started by: wtf on Apr 11, '09 07:43
As you walk down the street, you notice a woman standing on a small grate, just enough to give her a boost so as to be seen. She is holding something in her hands which looks like a small book. You are somewhat annoyed by what appears to be yet *another* speech bitching about something. As you walk closer, you hear her say,

I know most of you really don't care, but some of you knew my grandmother CookieDough, or one of my other ancestors, fairly well, as I have looked through their journals, and found your names. For those of you who do care, my mother, Elizabeth,was killed in the wee hours of the morning. This was not through any fault of hers, but simply because of the fact that her mother chose to think ahead and write a will, enabling her to start off in this world well. Because she did that, Godfather Rourke decided it was necessary to command her leader to kill her. I may not have been in this world long, but from what I have read and seen, everyone (or almost everyone) including the godfather I speak of, promises that a family's bloodline will not be held accountable for their forefathers/mothers actions. Because people do not practice what they preach, I do not have a mother. I know for a fact, that there are others in this world, who started off well, because of their friends and family/bloodline, but for some reason they are still alive. Just because my grandmother died, following the orders of her leader like any good mafioso would do I might add, my mother is dead. And if he does make a speech against this, once word gets back to him that is, do not let him use the excuse that my grandmother was a traitor, and therefore my mother had to be too. Like I said a moment ago, my grandmother was following orders I have that written right here waves her grandmothers journal high for all to see, she didn't carry any vengeful ideals, nor did my mother, she was only doing what she was taught. Shakes her head knowing this will not make a difference, only hasten her already imminent death. I just thought that I would get this out there for people to think about. My mother had done nothing wrong, other than to utilize what was left for her in her mothers will, in the way she saw best fitting.

Steps down off the crate, with her head held high to await the "godfather" ordering her dead, simply because of her bloodline.
Report Post Tip
This is not right....

Leave with his head down hoping hes not shot for who his father was
Report Post Tip
You put up a good point, and I see no reason to hold what your ancestors have done against you. It's a shame how sometimes that does happen, but hopefully people will learn that a bloodline doesn't always go the same route.
Report Post Tip
Thomas Rourke chuckled mightily as he stood upon his podium made of gold. The descendant of CookieDough could only afford a wooden crate to stand on these days, he had made sure of that.

First of all allow me to state that anyone believing a civilian at her word about me in this public arena and then offering up an agreeable sentiment will be on my radar. I'm a Godfather, I should hope that some of you remember the difference.

Since there was no real separation of what wtf just stated as apparently it needed to be said in one really big breath I will recap.

I killed FridgeRevenge. Before dying he sent off all the money belonging to the De Luca Crime Family. Now I can't say for certain who held that money but if I ever find out who helped pass it along I guarantee you'll be sharing a grave with FridgeRevenge. Digging two different holes is just wasteful when you could plant a tree or something instead (Fork insisted on going green).

CookieDough died soon after and eventually their descendants who went by the handles of stjimmy and Elizabeth emerged. Stjimmy wasted no time in picking up where FridgeRevenge left off and disrespected me and several other ranking members of the community in the Streets. At the time stjimmy held control over the De Luca Family treasure chest and his wealth status was rumored to be "Extremely Rich". A few hours later stjimmy was killed at thug, but not before passing along the money accumulated by FridgeRevenge to Elizabeth. She proceeded to buy around 35 bodyguards.

If people wanted to raise funds for her based off her family line, then I would not have cared. But there is no way I would let that rogue money benefit one of the people whose family was responsible for the death of one leader in New York and the attack on another. The ONLY place that money should've gone was to the city of New York to help the newly crewless members of Messiah's family. Elizabeth instead displayed what was greedy and despicable about her family line to begin with, and only further exemplified why her, stjimmy, FridgeRevenge, and CookieDough are all in the obituaries. From there I explained my stance to TM Scarface who had a very tough decision to make, but decided on what I believe to be the correct assessment of the situation.

I wouldn't call that bloodline hunting, I would call that blood-money hunting. It was tragically paid in full by The Messiah and almost Phantom Ghost and Premier. How am I supposed to sit around while I see Phantom Ghost not even be Well Protected, Messiah's descandants end up with nothing, and then look at Elizabeth sitting pretty with an arsenal of bodyguards? I couldn't.
Report Post Tip
Without trying to sound too much of a cunt...

...Who cares?

Count yourself lucky Thomas has taken the time to reply to this. Personally, I would have you shot in the face once more.
Report Post Tip
*Sits down on a milk crate and smiles*

It is unfortunate, but I must say I am impressed with Rourkes reasoning and statement. In far too many worlds and across far to long of a time money has flowed freely between those deamed unworthy and killed and those they call "Friends" .

Now wether this money was truly in the hands of Elizabeth or not is something we can all only assume. BUT it is high time someone paid for the sin of harboring. It may have been a complete miss understanding or coincidence but an example has been set today. When someone has been marked for death, anyone helping them secure financially security for future endeavors will also be marked in red...

*Stands and looks to the sky showing the sign of the cross out of respect to those punished*
Report Post Tip
Over hears Godfather Rourke speak...

"I am too impressed with his words Sewati. I first heard wtf speak and began to feel sympathy for her as I know blood line hunting is harsh and demeaning. Godfather Rourke, you turned my feelings 180 degrees. As her family line's actions were selfish and hazardous for others, I feel the right move was made here."

"The money should have went towards paying back the family your bloodline fucked over. That would have been the best way to start rebuilding the trust and respect you lost."
Report Post Tip
Really you should have thought of your actions before not now so the godfather was right in what he said to you.
Report Post Tip
One question... Did your grandmother join Munchkin before or after she took her shot at Phantom_Ghost? If it was before then she was not listening to her leader, she was heading the words of a dead man and disrespecting her new leader. She put her new leader and her new crew at risk even if she took the shot before she join Miss Munchkin. She knowingly join a crew after shooting at another leader. Being allegedly manipulated into the situation is no excuse for this.

Moan and bitch about your bloodline's millions but think of the members of both The_Messiah and FridgeRevenge's family that have been fucked over by this.

FridgeRevenge put his own members at risk. He manipulated your grandmother (apparently) and left his own members with their asses in the wind. Shouldn't your mother thought to help them instead of being so self indulgent and hiring more bodyguards than she could ever hope to keep well fed and happy?

Would you like some cheese with your whine? I'm sure if you go to Hellen Waite someone will care about the words of a badly named Civilian with a bloodline that has been shamed by their own actions and inactions.
Report Post Tip
sitting in his office he looks out the window, when his RHM comes in and hands him a copy of 'wtf' latest speech

Hmmmm lets have a read

reads for the few lines then balls it handing it back to his rhm

Please file this under the no one gives a fuck/stop crying file

looks at his Rhm ass as she throws the paper in the trash and walks out.
Report Post Tip
Well my fella mafioso, I know of two family's back in West ByGod Virginia. If I remember the family's the had a nice little fued, not even the coppers tried to stop them.

Bloodline was the exact reason for the fued. They hunted Hatfields and McCoys all over the country.

No one got involved and they settled it between themselves. That's the way Original Gangsters handle things.

I don't believe blood line hunting is cause for The Gods Intervention. If a man has a problem he/she deals with it,we don't call the outsiders for help.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Well then
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL