Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 13:36:59
Page:  1 
That Bloody Day Started by: SalvatoreLucania on Apr 11, '09 09:25
Sal Steps onto the soap box With tears in his eyes and begins to speak

Yesterday my father was killed along with many other's by a heartless person whom I know not of With my baby Son in his hand After he was accepted into a family in which he thought he was safe from the barrel of a hitter. He had no anger for what had happend that day and seeked no revenge he simply hoped a full blown war wouldn't happen again as it did weeks before taking the life of another Luciano my grandfather.

I remember what my father told me Month's before his death "Son this life i live is not a safe one but i live it in order for you guy's to live better"

He also told me never to follow in his tracks to become a lawyer or doctor never to get involved in this life we live.

I followed that order until yesterday when he was brutaly murdered along with my baby son right after he left an HQ of another philly family

I witnessed it happen from my apartment window, He asked the hitmen "Can you please spare my Grandson's life for he's not even a full year of age" the gun men then giggled and shot both of them with no simply for my little boy..

My father to Some was a small nobody and to some he was a small nobody with big dreams who felt he could change the nature of this thing of ours and fix it to asset all.

The Luciano's family's name was dishonored yesterday By a member from another family who told me hours after my father's death that if I followed the footsteps i would only head down the wrong road as he meaning death if i didn't join his family.

Ofcourse i didnt join But, How disrespectful that was My father died simply for loyalty and honor which i think means nothing no more if we have nothing but death to stay loyal to.

I come here today not for simpty for my father nor son's death but for the men ans women who lost their Lives in Bloody "Black friday" who were seen as just kill's to half of you.

Leave's off of the soap box hoping everyone got the message
Report Post Tip
Passing by to hear this young mafioso, ApolloJustice decides to chime in about something.

First of all hitmen don't giggle.

Secondly, when a family is considered rogue, all members - those above the rank of wise guy especially - are marked for death regardless of who they sign up with. Your father's boss killed you moreso than the person wielding the gun. It is sad but it happens.

Have a good day. Straightens his tie, checks his watch, and walks off quickly.
Report Post Tip
Listens intently to the speaker before saying anything

It is sad that these things happen, sad yes but necessary in the end.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: That Bloody Day
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL