Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 05:08:34
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Well Wishings Started by: LouisGato on Apr 12, '09 11:29
Easter seems to have been a rather cruel holiday for a select few, namely a buddy of mine that I've known on here since I started playing, and one of the most committed people I have ever met and a good friend.

Both Sal Gato and Doc Santoro have been involved in individual road accidents, though they are well and just a little beaten around, Doc has a friend in critical condition and Sal was travelling with his partner who is probably pretty shaken up too. Not to mention the stress and trauma they've all got to go through now, I think it's fair to say they all deserve some thoughts during this pretty shitty time.

Both these guys have been immensely helpful to me in my time on here, and it's rocked me to the core that they both have taken a hit like this over the holidays, please show your support for them, not just as players of the game but as your fellow man.

Both families in game will not be largely affected, as we have already made arrangements to compensate for any loss of activity from either members.

Thank you all, and stay safe during the hols.
Report Post Tip
Get well Sal and Doc and my prayers will be with your friend.
Report Post Tip
Wow. I hope they are both ok.

Louis if you can contact them in RL please please please... Send them my best wishies and thoughts are with them.
Report Post Tip
Get Well soon guys, ihope you are all ok
Report Post Tip
My thoughts are with you guys, good luck with your predicament.
Report Post Tip
My prayers will be with the both of you. May the strength of friends and family help you through these difficult times.
Report Post Tip
My best prayers for Doc and Sal. You'll always have us here for times such as these.
Report Post Tip
You are both in my prayers, always sad to hear about such accidents, I hope everything turns out well.
Report Post Tip
I hope the both of you are taking a much needed rest, you feel helpless in a situation like this and all I can do is offer my support. Hopefully the both of you feel better and are ok.
Report Post Tip
I have both of you in my thoughts and prayers. This is an unfortunate happening to two of the hardest working, respectful and lovely men I have the luck to work with in this game. I hope you will both take the time to recover, and we'll do our best to keep Detroit running in your stead.

<333333333333
Report Post Tip
my prayers are with both of you, hope you get well soon.
Report Post Tip
Both extremely nice fellers in my experience. Get well soon lads, you're in my thoughts.
Report Post Tip
You have my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

P.S. Ask the doctors for the *good* drugs :)
Report Post Tip
I hope that everyone recovers quickly and things turn out alright for all of you.

Take care <3
Report Post Tip
To echo the words already said, two great members of our community.

Glad to hear both are doing well (relatively speaking... could have been so much worse), and my best wishes go out to both.
Report Post Tip
for all of them may the good lord look after and keep them well and i will pray for them all...
Report Post Tip
I hope they are all alright!
Report Post Tip
Awww. :(

I hope they both get better.

Best wishes to both of them and their families.
Report Post Tip
I know neither of these well. However I do know that hardship sucks at any time. And more so at the holidays. And the best wishes and condolences.
Report Post Tip
Guys, I wish everyone involved a speedy recovery. Get well soon, so as you can continue to lead in the outside as well as you have done in game.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Well Wishings
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL