Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 21:08:57
Page:  1 
Viva Las Vegas! Started by: Frankie_Gogolak on Apr 12, '09 21:46
Standing by his brand new HQ, Frankie looks around with a huge smile on his face

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Today, is a very honourable day for me, a day in which I will remember forever.

Frankie struggles to hold back the tears of joy as they slowly make their build up in his eyes

With my best friend making it to Godfather, following my promotion to Don..

I have no been given permission to spread my wings and set up my own family.

Hypno, you have guided me, protected me and been there for me for as long as I can remember, you allowed me back into Relentless after Mickey's passing and since then, I feel our friendship has grown stronger and strong each day. Thank you sir for this chance.

Benjamin_Button, I had the pleasure of meeting you following the death of your father, you have become a something so much more than family head to me, you have become a best friend who I would gladly step in front of a bullet for, your father would be proud to see how far you have come following his reign.

Benjamin and Hypno, you have both been very good and close friends to me, you have given me the chance to prove myself with many different roles within the family of Relentless, you always had faith in me and always said, from day one, that I could do it, and I stand here today proud, that I didn't prove you wrong.

Frankie looks up to the sky, placing his hat across his heart..

MickeyRourke, I will never forget the three words you said to me that fatal night you were taken away.."Make me proud"..sir, I done this for you and I pray you are looking down upon me with true pride and honour, I wouldn't be where I am today without you.

Placing his hat back on his head, Frankie looks over to the crowd

Ladies, Gentlemen, boys and girls..

I welcome to Las Vegas...

-The Gigante Family

Coffee Shop: #TGF

Frankie waves the flag of Las Vegas with, on the top left hand side, the logo of Detroit

Thou shall never forget where I'm from!

YaY!!

MickeyRourke "Make me proud, Frankie.."
Report Post Tip
Fantastic Don Gogolak.

It's about time too old friend.

I am sure you will do well and prosper. Good luck mate. In all that you do.
Report Post Tip
"Congratulations Don Gogolak. I'm truly happy to see this day."

"Like PJ said, we know you'll do well and prosper."
Report Post Tip
Congratz Don Gogolak.. couldnt have happened to a better guy! :D
Report Post Tip
Congratulations on both accounts. A great day indeed for Las Vegas.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Don Gogolak, now LV have one more good leader.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Don Frankie, and may all your ventures of being a CL along the side of GodFather Hypno be successful!
Report Post Tip
Pedro was walking down the street, enjoying the many celebrations taking place in the streets on this joyous day. Noticing Frankie_Gogolak, Pedro approached to offer his congratulations.

Congratulations Don Gogolak. Godfather Hypno has made a very wise choice, and I believe you will do Las Vegas proud with your new operation.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Frankie! I know how hard and long you've been working for this, wanting to prove to the world what you can accomplish if given the chance.

Now you've got it, so go make us all proud!
Report Post Tip
Congrats Frankie You deserved it man Looking forward to seeing big things happen :)
Report Post Tip
Thank you all, and I must say, getting called "Don Gogolak" will never get old, so keep up the good work! :P

Thank you to everyone that made this possible XD
Report Post Tip
*thinking to himself, "Don Gogolak??!!??"*

*takes a puff from his joint*

*thinks again, but in a much calmer thought, "Don Gogolak"*

*shakes head to knock out the webs*

Well I'll be damn, Frankie's a Don and got a crew!

*thinks to himself again, "Is this the weed or reality?"*

*looks over at the LV HQ*

Good it's not the weed.

Damn good job Don Frankie!
Report Post Tip
Haha Indeed sir, its not your constant over dose of weed that is playing tricks with your mind, this stuff is real!

Thank you XD
Report Post Tip
Congrats Don Gogolak
Report Post Tip
*stuffs the excess bags of reefa hanging out his pockets back in*

*takes off his Over-Dosed Jamaicans tee shirt and puts on a Don Gogolak for Mayor shirt*
Report Post Tip
I love that shirt!

we should have more printed and have them spread across the cities, would make great publicity!

Thank you, Dementia :D
Report Post Tip
Very well done, Mister Gogolak. I can't help but smile and say "It's finally your time". You have proven without a doubt that you have worked hard for this moment. Congratulations, Frankie. Best of luck to you and the Gigante Family.
Report Post Tip
Bows down to the Godmother

Thank you for your kind words miss..

I hope you don't think that my days of constantly spamming your mail box is over though? hehe :P
Report Post Tip
Congratulations on the new HQ Frankie! I know you will do well as a CL and congrats on making Don. I hope that with you and Hypno working together, you become successful. Congrats again!
Report Post Tip
Congrats man!!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Viva Las Vegas!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL