Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 20:44:39
Page:  1 
My Offer to You Started by: No_Fear on Apr 12, '09 21:59
A young mafioso makes his way to the streets dragging behind him a milk crate he stole a few blocks earlier. Climbing atop the old crate he balances himself. After he is set up he then cups his hands around his mouth to amplify his voice to the other mafioso attending to their business in the streets

"Excuse me please. Everyone can I have your attention please?"

After several moments of no response from the crowded streets the young man then removes his piece and fires it into the air. Stunned by the shot, No_Fear is met by the barrel of every mafioso near by. Quickly disarming himself he throws his arms into the air.

"Sorry! I mean no threat.Slowly lowering his arms I just would like everyone's attention for a moment."

Holstering his weapon, an older gentleman approaches No_Fear. With a deep and angry voice he barks.

"What do you want kid?"

Slightly intimidated by the man in front of him "Um, yes as I was saying. I would like everyones attention for a moment to share my current business venture. I offer to every mafioso running these streets my services as a Speech Writer. Whether you are busy running things within the walls of the HQ or have a serious case of OOCitis I am here at your service."

The young man begins to get a slight case of stage fright and takes a moment to regain himself. During this moment of silence another older gentleman steps out of the crowd.

"Well boy?! Why should we even consider using you?"

No_Fear's face lights up with the question

"You sir, NF points to the man questioning him a very good question indeed! I come from a bloodline of go to writers. It flows throughout my body. Special occasions, new business ventures, shops, bars and more. I can do it all! Along with that I have a keen eye for setting up your business. For a fee I will write any speech and decorate any business for opening. Really want to impress your boss with an idea? I will set up a presentaion he will never forget!"

After taking another moment for the crowd to absorb the information he proceeds to step down from his dingy crate, while doing so he blurts out one last thing

"Just get in touch if you would like to take me up on the offer. Let me know what you are looking for and well talk pay after I know the details on your needs. You can find me in the local coffee shops or even drop me a line through the postal service. Have a nice day everyone."

With those last words the young man pulls his jacket closer to his body and fights his way home through the windy streets.
Report Post Tip
It should be an interesting offer for those starting their attempt to gain better street presence. Politicians have speech writers, so just as a confidence builder for the first few businesses or speeches I see this as a valuable offer.
Report Post Tip
Adrian started walking away and realized he had a question for No_Fear.

You will of course offer total confidentiality, if your customer demands it, right? I was just thinking that people may be afraid of using your services because they would be ashamed to admit that the speech is not their creation.
Report Post Tip
NF hears the words of the man behind him. Turning around, he sees Don Adrian was the man to question him

Of course sir. I offer One Hundred Percent confidentiality to my customers. The business is done with me, no reason for others to get the information.
Report Post Tip
An interesting offer to say the least! Perhaps if we saw a bit more of your original work, however, more people would take you up on your offer? As it is now, this speech here is the only one we have to base your work upon. Makes it hard for some of us to judge.

Just a friendly tip!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My Offer to You
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL