Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 23:43:10
Page:  1 
A startling Personality Disorder Amongst Us. Started by: Sewati on Apr 12, '09 22:47
A tall lanky fellow wearing a trench coat filled with bread crumbs sits on the back support of a park bench and begins to toss out crumbs to the pigeons gathering

Hmmm, it seems that today I ran across a rather odd fellow - I am not sure how our conversation started or for that matter even confirm or deny the accuracy of what is about to be stated. I am 60.3069% sure it is at least 11.6599 % true though. Below you will see our conversation, I will give my personality assessment on Mr. Bob The Builder afterwards...

From Sewati:

What do you Build Good Sir?

From BobTheBuilder:

Who are you calling Sir; I build wooden skirts hoops for my weekends.

From Sewati:

Pardon me for a moment I am not feeling well

From BobTheBuilder:

I once farted on my woody

From Sewati:

Oh well that is horrible, almost a sin against Bobology I would say.

From BobTheBuilder:

I lost my Bobology in a Card Game one night, I had that or wet toilet paper left to bet. I figured I could use the toilet paper a second time.

From Sewati:

Well my friend you failed, nothing is more important than your Bobology. It leads to a mass following of Bobologites which now are falsely lead by the winner of that card game.

From BobTheBuilder:

You lost me, I found my woody though.

From Sewati:

Please be careful and use protection with that my friend "Termites" may feel it easy prey.

From BobTheBuilder:

I have to pay Termites to bite on me; they say I am nothing but a Plank otherwise.

From Sewati:

Well it has been interesting my friend, but my family is calling

From BobTheBuilder:

Well I guess I should go as well, I must clean the green goop from my family Cow. I think it has wooden teeth.

As you can see, I was quite disturbed at the level of Psychosis in this young man. He seemed to be participating in a completely different level of being than most of us. I feel with the appropriate nurturing and care he can grow to harness his mental deficiency and live a productive life. I would state that for at least the next 48 hours everyone who happens to see Mr. BobTheBuilder on your travels to personally (MobMail) reach out to him and let him know "He is not alone and we all love him".

The gentleman continues to toss crumbs out into the sea of pigeons and yells out to remind everyone the accuracy of the above can not be verified or denied. It is simply up to you to decide...
Report Post Tip
This man is a liar,said the man behind the Anonymous identity as Internet.

Bob is a fine fellow and is not disturbed at all. But there IS someone else who IS disturbed...Sewati himself!

Internet nods at the group of pigeons to whom he was speaking. One flew up and perched on his head.

Yes my friends, the truth of the matter is that there is something very wrong with Sewati. I've got a crack team consisting of Mikey_Palmero and KittieCapone investigating him thoroughly (and I DO mean thoroughly) so please remain patient until they get back to me.
Report Post Tip
No_Fear rides by on his unicycle eating a termite sandwhich

Hmmph, people these days, no sense about them

rides away quacking at the pigeons as he passes
Report Post Tip
Adrian listens carefully to both people talking and then just as he is about to say something, decides to just fly away.
Report Post Tip
Quickly sprouting wings on his unicycle, NF chases Adrian into the sky and shoots at him with termite cannons

"Take that you whimsical whimsey you!" He shouts while being pelted with cloud penguins
Report Post Tip
Adrian suddenly realizes he is being under attack! And by termite cannons no less! That eliminates the possibility of defending himself with his baseball bat, the termites would just chew right through it!

He had to think quick before he was shot down. He suddenly takes off his coat and throws it up in the air, just a few inches above his head. As the coat starts falling down, it falls right through where Adrian was flying, making him disappear. By the time the coat is about to touch the ground, Adrian catches it still mid air and runs away with it.
Report Post Tip
Realizing that Adrian is no longer anywhere to be found, No_Fear makes his way to the local bar where he has a few drink, picks up a few prostitues and heads back to his place. After the prostitues provide their services NF has a lonely dinner by candlelight then off to bed only one thought on his mind: "That Bob sure is an odd individual."
Report Post Tip
Sewati returns to his place on his Park Bench and appears to looked shocked

Internet I am shocked good sir, I thought those who call me family would at least support my ramblings :(

Yet you come here and openely defend that which is not my side.

I am quite disturbed that we have turned innocent termites, into apparent weapons of mass destruction.

Hops off his bench and walks away
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A startling Personality Disorder Amongst Us.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL