Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 18:18:31
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Automatically toggling sponsorship off Started by: enkindle on Dec 09, '14 23:13

In short, the game will now automatically toggle a sponsors sponsorship off when a new player has done the jobs for their crew but goes uncontacted.

This does not remove the player's ability to be a sponsor, in fact the player only has to click the "Sponsor: Off" link at the top of their page to toggle it back on. The details are as follows:

For a worker to to be considered contacted, one of the following must happen within 30 minutes of the last time they complete a job for your crew:

• A sponsor clicks the "Click to contact..." link.
  • A sponsor clicks "Hide jobs and mark as Do Not Contact for this worker." 
  • The worker joins a different crew.
  • The worker dies.

The sponsor must have been active when the worker did at least one of the crews jobs as well as during the 30 minutes after the last job.

The purpose behind this change is so that those who are absent minded and do not toggle their sponsorship off when they are unable to fulfill their sponsorship duties do not cost their crews more cash than necessary and also to ensure that new players receive a quick response to their efforts working for your crew.

Report Post Tip
2 part question here.
I play from my cell phone a lot, and when I'm at work I don't even bother with checking sponsors, though generally I remember to toggle my sponsor off. However, my CL/rh are constantly having to re-add me as a sponsor. Does this happen if I leave my sponsor alert off for too long?

Also, can we get the job board reordered? After I get off work I tend to scroll through to see if we've missed reaching out to anyone. However, it orders it by the number itself, not taking into account if it is hours or days. So I am missing the people who did jobs 3 hours ago, because they're listed under people who did jobs 2 days ago.

Thank you!
Report Post Tip
Not sure if the last part is my error. Do they only move down after we've contacted them? They haven't died or joined another family. I sent you the screenshots of what I see.
Report Post Tip

i honestly believe this will save me some money at stages, as i know how frustrating it is to see somoenes done a job and no one contacted them.  It also gives me a clue who to permanently remove sponsorship from if repeat situations.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Automatically toggling sponsorship off
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL