Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 20:30:42
Page:  1 
Renovations Complete! Started by: TheTerminator on Apr 13, '09 17:52
As you are walking down the street you are approched by a young man wearing sandles, cargo shorts and a polo with the collar "popped"... seems kinda odd considering the time of year.. sure its getting warmer but its not summer yet!

"Hello, please stop by my coffee shop while in Detroit!"

The man greets you, simple and quickly and he passes you a flyer out of the backpack he is wearing.. seems like he wants to get the flyers passed out to everyone on the block, then chat about the shop....

You read the flyer he gave you as he moves on to the next person on the block

It reads:

"Hello, My name is TheTerminator.. My father A-Mac left me his coffee shop in downtown Detroit in his will when he passed away recently. At first I didnt know what I should do with his shop.

I am now happy to announce that the "Mac-Attack Gourmet Coffee Shop" has been renovated and reopened under the new name "Term's Gourmet Coffee Shop!". The new shop is in the same location on 12 Bussiness District Rd. in downtown Detroit.

The new look is more hip than than ever before and if I do say so myself a damn fun place to hang out. So come stop by for some excelent food, drink and even dancing! Yes you heard right.. there has been a dance floor added to the shop with a jukebox to play your favorite music! Some come on by and have a drink and eat some food!

Yours Truly,

TheTerminator!

You see TheTerminator has run out of the flyers but is now standing on a crate trying to get peoples attention

*cough cough!* hello everyone, as the flyers I handed out to you all said My coffee shop has been renovated and reopened and I would love it if you would stop by for a drink, thank you. I will be here for the next while to answer any questions or concerns!"
Report Post Tip
The next time I fly to DT I will have to stop in for a cup or two! (or three)
Report Post Tip
I look forward to seeing you there Kittie :D
Report Post Tip
Kittie will be under my supervision of course. Gotta keep her within her means. :)
Report Post Tip
Ah Sal!

I just took out a loan for my caffeine addiction!

See?
Report Post Tip
Be sure to see my wonderful face popin in there sometime soon.
Report Post Tip
Well if she is under your supervision that mean you gotta come too! lol :P Lookin forward to servin all of you my hot beverages :D
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Renovations Complete!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL