Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:52:25
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
First impressions, Guidline for Invitations Started by: Rampage on Apr 13, '09 19:36
Anyways, what if you had this when you first arrived here?

Wouldn't it help you even a tiny bit? If you send a crew leader an amazinge request, I think you would have made it even further.
Report Post Tip
I'm sorry, Rampage, I got distracted and just now I come back to my senses and I can respond to some of the things you said.

My comment about the dictionary is the way you pronounce "tuff" when it's "tough" and things like that.

And as much as I agree that Cruel understands very well, you saying "thank you, someone that understands." implies that the rest have no clue.

But my thought on that point: I personally don't really care about member whoring. The members that fall for it are not the kind of members I want by my side. Those are the ones that you see dead in under 48 hours even though they are sponsored or that go inactive rather quickly. How much warnings or prestige are those members gaining for that crew?

If you have recruiters that are attentive at the boats docking, then a smart civvie will feel attracted by a smart recruiter. Somebody that wants the easy way will go for the member whore. I think it works itself out.

Another thing, Rampage, do you really think you have created a work of art here? How many time did I hear you advertising yourself here "tell them to look at this page", "tell CLs to link to this page", for crying out loud! Stop tooting your own horn. It is really not becoming.
Report Post Tip
I'm sorry. I meant to say "How much Earnings or prestige..."
Report Post Tip
Hahaha okay Adrian, first of all I used tuff, because it brings out how people used to talk back in the 1930's.

Second Im really not taking a shot at members whoring, although I don't like it I know I can't do a thing about it.

Third I don't think it's a work of art, I would just like ti help the new people to get a used to the game, and to send appropriate invitations.

Think about it, we are doing role playing, why would you write a sentence on a life long request??
Report Post Tip
See same thing, its just he is a Don.
Report Post Tip
What's your point, Rampage? It seems to me that you brought up a discussion on a common topic a while ago and got a good response. Now Brick is bringing up the same common topic and is also getting a good response. What's the problem?
Report Post Tip
Nothing I was just pretty bored, I forgot you can't close street topics :P
Report Post Tip
so instead you just bump it back to the top.
Report Post Tip
Oh my God!! How lame do you have to be to bump your own thread.

Get over it. Even if you're right, which you aren't, then fucking grow into the Don he is and then we'll listen to you.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: First impressions, Guidline for Invitations
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL