Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 22:09:42
Page:  1 
The last Shipment (closed RP) Started by: Vincent_Zambone on Apr 13, '09 19:46
Chapter 1

Drug trade was booming, prices were subsiquently soaring to never before seen levels, ship after ship coming over from cuba and russia delivering millions of dollars worth each time

the night was ageing, not a person could be seen on the streets of detroit, mid winter, outside it was cold and frosty, the roads glazed with the ice formed from the rain the day before. mist was decending over the western docks and a storm was brewing

"how's it looking for this month?"

"not too bad boss, we're up to about $6,000,000 with another $3,000,000 coming in tomorrow, shouldn't prove too hard to shift, i've been hearing nothing but good thingsfrom the streets"

the huge transport ship arrived at the dock in the dead of night bringing its white gold cargo, recieved by the samll time gangstersat the gates, who take the delivery to the black armoured cars armoured cars were essencial in these times, raids and ambushes were common place in the streets in recent years, the armoured cars will then go on to take the shipment to the warehouse at the other side of the city in order to organise the load for distribution, for the different drug rings in their separate areas

"hey tommy, go and see the shipment to the warehouse, we dont want any slip-ups, you remember what happened that time five years agowith the guns"

"yea boss, you can count on me"

"from all the made men, i trust you the most within the family tommy, see this through and i'll put in a good word for you with tribiani"

tommy nods and leaves the control box

a few hours had passed and the night was at its peak, the perfect time for transport, minimal federal presence, a storm now raging over detroit, a hinderence in leisure situations but for the drug operation it was perfect, acting as a curtain for which the cars could lose themselves and more inportantly the feds

the shipment was all loaded up and ready to go, the boss gave the word and they set offinto the darkness, relying on only the moon for light as to attract as little attention as possible. the cars arrived a few hours later at the warehouse greeted by suspicious faces as was the norm within the streets of detroit since the feds drug busts in the year prior

"shipment 612, west docks"

the iron barred gates creaked open to reveal a vast warehouse with many workers rushing around to get things sorted, because in this game the phrase 'time is money' could not be more applicable.
Report Post Tip
Drexler stared as he hid himself away in a nearby bush, It was Easter, the roads were clear, it was just past ten to the hour, he sighs a little and moves a little closer, he peeks in on the dodgey happenings and smiles to himslef, the soo called shipments were home sewn short shorts,colours and sizes in many a range, he jumps out from behind the wall and sings

"Who likes short shorts...I like short shorts."
Report Post Tip
Her ears perk, her skin tingles, she approaches the temptation of something interesting to participate in and is greeted with a door slammed in her face. Heartbroken and angry she starts to rant.

SIR! Excuse me SIR!!! What? What is this? You have brought to the Streets something only a chosen few can participate in? A public venue for a private event? What are you thinking?!?! There are places for this behaviour sir, they are located in the Back Alleys of our world.

Shaking her head she wanders off to find something else to amuse herself with.

Closed... In a PUBLIC place? What is this world coming to?
Report Post Tip
http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/10433
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The last Shipment (closed RP)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL