Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 21:20:58
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Murder Capitol! Started by: Shelton on Apr 14, '09 10:30
* Shelton Walks up to a podium to address a new idea*

I think There should be a way to keep track of where people die! This way a city could potentially be the murder capitol! It could be updated every week or so that way a new city would have a chance to take the title. And maybe even eventually keep track of pickpockets, pettys ,felonys, even which city sells more drugs, this way we could know what city is the hardest.

If anybody agrees this would be a cool idea let the Right people know as I will
Report Post Tip
yes i like it.. :P
Report Post Tip
The obvious question here is.... why?

In two minutes, I could do up a list of what city 90% of the deaths occured in over the last week (or month for that matter), but never have as it's of no benefit to me.

With a small bit of effort, you could easily turn that 90% into 95% or higher by using frequently updated local lists and doing a cross check with the obits... again, why bother? it's of no benefit to us.

However, if you feel strongly about it, it can be user done without requiring it to be 'admin controlled'.

In terms of the crimes/drugs/etc., again, this can be user done by taking frequent local lists to see where the largest number of active users are at any one time. Filtering it down to active users would be a pain, but it is possible. Again, the question arrises, why bother doing it?

I love my stats and figures as much as the next, but when they're of little to no benefit to the general public, I don't see the need of requesting them. If you do feel they are of enough benefit to warrent it, I'm all open to hear what benefit you feel it would bring to the game. Personally, I think it looks like stats for the sake of stats.
Report Post Tip
I see what your sayin and your right for the most part...Its just somethin fun more or less for every citys ego really!!
Report Post Tip
Detroit.

That's all you need to know.

Marietta stalks off with her gun at the ready.
Report Post Tip
I actually quite like the idea of knowing where someone died, it will show where the most bloody city is. Plus, it'll help lazy swines like me get BG kills when a player avec ze protection dies.
Report Post Tip
Yeah the BGs would be the only benefit i can see, but most hitters that wack someone who is protected, will sit there and take the Bgs out themseleves or share them with a few people. It would benefit the newer/lazier players a little, but not much.
Report Post Tip
The Benefit isn't much towards game play but that wasn't really the point. Its more for bragging rights than n e thing! If i was godfather i would like to know that my city is the most violent so i could brag...its just something to make game play a lil more fun!
Report Post Tip
Every one knows it is Detroit. And it will never change. (mostly because a majority of IAs are there, but also because there seems to be a constant RIOT! there as well).
Report Post Tip
I would have to completely disagree. My bloodline grew in Detroit and to be honest, everyone was so nice and gave each other hugs and kisses when we met. Also the cupcakes Marietta would cook up for everyone was sooooo delicious! I miss those cupcakes :(
Report Post Tip
it would really depend on where the majority of IA's are.
Report Post Tip
or if there was a war it would be useful!
Report Post Tip
How would this be useful Shelton?
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Murder Capitol!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL