Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:52:00
Page:  1 
Sex, Lies, and More Sex and Lies Started by: Deadpool on Apr 14, '09 14:56
I sat, alone, in the funeral parlor for nearly an hour. I say "alone" because, technically, a corpse doesn't count. Just me and John, waiting for someone else to show up to his funeral. After an hour, the funeral home director informed me that there was another funeral planned and they'd be moving him to the cemetary shortly. I didn't have anything else to do, so I rode with the hearse driver to the cemetary.

I thought that maybe someone might show up there, but, again, it was just me. Poor John. Such a lonely life, such a lonely death, such a lonely funeral. But, then again, you know that. You killed him.

Yes, I know that the coroner ruled his death "natural causes," but I also know that the particular coroner in question will do anything for a buck. Even tell the truth about a previous lie. I know about the poison. What did you do, slip it in his drink? That's it, isn't it? He was a drinker.

Relax, you don't have to worry about the coroner talking to the cops. After he told me the truth, it seems he slipped and hit his head on the cement floor of the morgue. Killed him instantly. Isn't life strange?

No, it seems that you've managed to commit a perfect murder. What I'd like to know is, how many times did you have to sleep with him to gain his trust? Were you banging him three or four times a day to get him to include you in his will? And what exactly did you expect the will to say? "To the broad I bang three or four times daily, I bequeath all my worldly possessions?" Or did you think there was an insurance claim to be made? Did you think that they'd allow him to select "whore" for beneficiary?

Right about now, you're realizing that you killed the proverbial goose that laid the golden egg. Yes, John was loaded, his dealings with the mob had taken care of that. They paid him well to move their money around. And John took such good care of you. You had the best of everything, didn't you? But now, he's dead, and you can't help but wonder "what's going to happen to me?"

John was paranoid, but you know that. He was also a genius. He had money stashed away in investments for the mob and for himself. He was worth a fortune when he died. I'm telling you, because I want you to know what you've lost. And, coincidentally, what I've gained. You see, I was the recipient of all John's fortunes. You can't be surprised, after all, I am his brother.

Now, you're excited again. You figure that, since you've been sleeping with me, too, you can get some of this cash. You think that, since I hired you to kill him, I'll be cutting you in on the profit. You're wrong. Dead wrong, actually. Because, while you are a good lay, you're not a million dollar lay. Mad? Of course you are. But, don't waste your energy slapping me. You're going to need it to breathe soon. You see, I've taken the liberty of poisoning you, as well. It's a slower acting poison than the one you gave John, but just think: we've had all this time to talk.

Well, I can see that you're about to check out. Thanks for everything. Really, you've been great. See you around. Well, not really.
Report Post Tip
Nicely written! I didn't see it coming, to be honest.

If I may be so bold as to give you feedback on how I felt when I read it...

The level of writing is very good, which is why I was quite shocked to read the words "bang" and "whore". You were probably going for the effect and many other people may think they fit like a glove, but it kind of made it cheap for me. But just that part. Then it goes back to being a great reading for me.
Report Post Tip
i agree with adrian but like he said it was a great read
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Sex, Lies, and More Sex and Lies
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL