Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 16:07:52
Page:  1 
Looking for a Family? I want the best. Started by: MacLeod on Apr 14, '09 16:04
Amidst the crowd near the docks, full of young men and women who had newly arrived, MacLeod sat on a park bench near AdrianChampagne. Adrian was delicately smoking a cigarette and adjusting his solid gold cufflinks, while MacLeod sat almost motionless in his traditional dark suit. His green eyes faced the crowd, but the furrowing of his brow indicated that he was deep in thought. He looked at one particular group of newcomers. Three of them. Two of them were shouting about wanting to shoot people, but the third was silent- a spark of intelligence flashed in the person's eyes as they caught the glance of MacLeod. Standing on the bench and addressing the dozen or so newcomers, as well as some more experienced mafiosi, he began to speak

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I have a tendency towards longwindedness that my friends are often forced to put up with. I will attempt to spare you all that fate today by getting right to the point. My organization has implemented a very important new policy regarding new members of this thing of ours. This speech is directed to those of you interested in becoming part of our shared business.

If you would like to become an associate of my organization it's extremely easy to do so. You come find me. Or talk to AdrianChampagne or PedroRourke. When you demonstrate that you have a pulse and some modicum of intelligence, we'll let you come make money for the family.

However, if you believe that you possess exceptional potential and have a great deal to offer my organization then approach me personally. Tell me you would like to become an honored new member of my family. Put in the effort to explain why you can be a superior member of our world and what, in detail, you can offer. This should not be a short conversation- it will be a challenge only for the best and I expect a worthwhile effort. A few short words can be enough to get you associated with my family, but it takes much more to become an honored associate. If you're accepted as an honored associate of the Literati, you will be rewarded with a personal bodyguard and a gift of at least $100,000 to help get you started. More importantly, if you are able to impress me I'll be keeping a close eye on you, which will certainly help you down the road. In return, I ask only that you swear a vow to help build and defend the family until your death.

I only want the best and most talented men and women in my operation. And I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is.

Tips his cap at the crowd and winks at the newcomers. The young mafioso who earlier made eye contact with MacLeod stands silently for a moment, weighing their options. They then walk briskly and purposefully towards the Literati headquarters, rehearsing the speech that they'll give to MacLeod.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Looking for a Family? I want the best.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL