Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:37:51
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
RourkeyRourke's School of Knowledge Started by: RourkeyRourke on Apr 15, '09 16:37
Rourkey builds a very nice school in the middle of the street. It is fancy. You look at it and say to yourself:

"Damn, this ish be fancy up in this piece."

You nod approvingly. The headmaster, RourkeyRourke walks up to you calmly and taps you on the shoulder.

Please be seated. Are you here for the lesson today?

You nod approvingly again. You enjoy nodding. It makes the blood rush to your head and makes you tingly. Rourkey continues:

Today's first lesson?

ABBREVIATIONS

First Lesson: TBH

Recently "tbh" has been used more frequently in the streets. I always assumed it meant "to be honest," but recently it has been revealed to me as "the butt hole."

Please use this information carefully as you do not wish to upset the wrong people with your use of "tbh."

Class dismissed......for now......
Report Post Tip
I think I love you. . . .
Report Post Tip

I think I love you... .

So what am I so afraid of?
Report Post Tip
Afraid I might get you in tbh!
Report Post Tip
Rourkey doesn't mess around tbh. He dives straight in.
Report Post Tip
Maybe you're afraid of committing to the love Rhuarc has for you. Only you hold the answer, in your heart.
Report Post Tip
ROURKEY!!! I thought only I loved you....
Report Post Tip

So what am I so afraid of?

Reply by: RourkeyRourke at Apr 15, '09 16:40

I'll tell you, I'm so afraid of the fact that the school is in the middle of the street, tbh.
Report Post Tip
Rourkey wiped his brow with a tattered handkerchief. His muscles ached mightily from constructing his school earlier. He poured himself a glass of whiskey to ease the pain and help escape the nightmares.

I wanted to encompass the entire street, but the Gods above were not willing to remove the other businesses and remnants of past speeches.
Report Post Tip
Ahhhhhh brother Rourkey.

IWTVYIMDWAO

Hell yes!
Report Post Tip
Teacher teacher! Next class please tell us of this whole "FYYC" thing that is going around quicker then Flash-Fire at a gay club!
Report Post Tip
Hate to say it but rourkey only love's me..
Report Post Tip
PG, I'm surprised that a school in the middle of the street could scare you when we even have Bars with several customers, mind you, also in the middle of the street, and other types of businesses.
Report Post Tip
Salvatore I beg to differ on that.
Report Post Tip
Ask him he told me yesterday...
Report Post Tip
actually he lovels Aurora also....
Report Post Tip
Rourkey notices a tiny man lost in the midst of his excellent school.

SalvatoreLucania??? Never heard of you.
Report Post Tip
You dont want to know him. He's a bit annoyinglol
Report Post Tip
ABBREVIATIONS

Second Lesson: TY

For all of you who believe "ty" means "thank you," I hope to reveal to you the more sinister meaning behind this catchy abbreviated acronymy thingamjigabob. "TY" actually means "testicle yanking."

Do you wish "testicle yanking" on a friend? If so, continue to use "ty" in it's current form.
Report Post Tip
ABBREVIATIONS

Lesson 2.5: YW

It is believed in most circles that YW typically is in context to Your Welcome. But recent studies shocked the Associated Press in knowing that it actually means Youra Whiner!

So if you say Thank You and the recipient of this gratitude replies humbly with YW, do not assume this time they are being courteous!!

Hands the floor back to RourkeyRourke
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: RourkeyRourke's School of Knowledge
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL