Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 20:33:05
Page:  1 
MachineGun's 3 Quick Rants ! Started by: MachineGun_K on Apr 15, '09 23:16
MachineGun grabs the soapbox nearby on the gross filled streets, and wants to state his feelings. Seems everyone else does so he will also.

1. Man I love this game, Who here doesn't? they log in horrendous amount of time on here.Probably should be doing chores,fixing the car,making sure you actually do work while you are AT work,making sure you do your homework but still log in that extra 4 friggin hrs on here.Face it we're all Addicted to this grey oppauged screen.

This brings me to my next point,You guys tired seeing the same people on here ? And what i mean by same...yeah let's scratch the heads, The ones (Not saying any names) That have been here along time.....Too long. Don't you want to have a change ? Or do you choose to just listen to them cause maybe they rank higher than you ? Would you at least like to hear new ideas from some other NEW CL or no?

MachineGun kicks the drunk of his leg, "get off jesus I'm trying to talk"

2. Powertrip. Understandably so with Rank comes power.With Power comes Responsibility..(stupid spiderman) Do you CL's like this ? in real life do you emulate the same way to your kids,friends,family,employee's ? Yes or No ? Are any of you actual Manager's,Supervisors any upper tier Management Name..President maybe ? do you feel that if your not in real life you want to make a difference in here ? Let's boss people around in here and tell my RHM,LHM,Consig,SubCrewLeader,Chief of Operations,Don that so-and so is getting WHACKED! any one hear this phrase before...Too Many Chiefs not enough Indians. Multiply that by at least 3 crews..18 leaders! Don't forget the Godfather/Godmother rank. Seems to be 3 to 4 every city Multiply by 7 around 21 to 28 give or take a few off. Wow thats alot and yeah,maybe they are NOT godmothers and Godfathers.

MachineGun Looks behind him,Thinking he's gonna get whacked from the Hired Hitters, he Laugh's " Yeah Whatever kill me,I'll just come back again as a stupid gangster and work my way up with log in times over 150000 hrs while my house needs repairs !"

3. "Respect" Seriously...When I haven't even met you in real life and need to ASS kiss to you ...Like can I come to your family..etc etc, When Will I get promoted ? or you shouldn't talk to me like that ....Or you Disappoint me... If You have said that to a gangster if he had it coming henceforth yeah he/she was a jackass to my Consig He's Swimming with the fishes...Yeah read #2 again. And Call Your Mom & Dad and tell them you love them...Thats Respect ! Or do you live by the mafioso way in real life too? Look in the mirror and ask that to yourself.

Yeah you may look at my rank, Oh he's a low piece of crap let's kill him,Yeah whatever it's part of the game. I'll just come back and read the posts with a slouched back along with yours ! and begin over again. MachineGun drops down from the box and walks into the closest bar.
Report Post Tip
with all respect shut the fuck up
Report Post Tip
its a MAFIA GAME in rl mafia you'd get killed for not showing respect..yes its a game if you dont like the way things are leave or do something about it.
Report Post Tip
nah, I'm still gonna Rant,And Some Like the recently departed like Salvatore,needs to get a grip on life.Do you really know in RL Mafia you'd get killed. And No I won't shut the Fuck up ! it's just a game buddy text based...read,write.read write..Click !
Report Post Tip
#1. I would like to see new people get into power if they actually knew what the fuck they were doing. I have been around a long time, and a recurring theme has always been giving "new blood" an opportunity. Guess what? Nine times out of ten it ends badly. Not because they are not given a chance, but because they do not know what the fuck they are doing. What is wrong with patience? I was around for three years before leading my first crew, and I dare say I am smarter than the average bear. The reason I waited so long was because I held respect for the position and did not want to make a mockery of it. I wanted to wait until I felt I could put in the effort it deserves and do it with a level of competency that would allow my legacy to remain well past my term as a CL.

I would have much more respect for seeing someone who can work their way up and show a mastery of the positions of SCL, LHM, and RHM before even considering being a CL. Not only that, they should demonstrate through street presence their knowledge of mafia fundamentals. Sal Giaquinto often gives speechs about mafia traditions and codes. I would like to see the new blood demonstrate a similar level of knowledge before putting on the bold suit. Fuck sakes. These days we are lucky if we can get some of these retarded twats in the street at all, much less out in the street demonstrating their mafia knowledge.

So, yeah. New blood? Sure. If they are ready and can demonstrate it. Unfortunately, the gene pool is getting more and more diluted and it is getting harder to find new blood that is competent enough and patient enough to wait until they are ready.

#2. With great power comes great responsibility. The biggest problem I see is the failure of leaders to use their power to steer the game in a positive direction. It is an unwritten responsibility of the most powerful on the game to ensure that the game is going in a positive direction. That includes both refraining from authing retards just because they think they are kewl, and it also involves not hesitating to kill a CL who is detrimental to the game. We have seen CLs using their own members as target practice. If I was a powerful CL, that would happen ONCE, and the retarded twat would be dead. Tolerance breeds repetitiveness. Similarly, authing someone who a CL knows is not capable is detrimental to the game. When you see a CL who has a high percentage of members who lose interest and go IA, there is something wrong. Most of the time when I see this happen, I could have predicted it based on my perceived competency of the CL. Strange how those who know the person much better than I cannot see it coming prior to giving them the opportunity.

Having great power often means not being very well liked. The best leaders make decisions without regard to the popularity of those decisions. A great leader once made frequent speeches after taking unpopular actions and ended them with "let the asskissing and abuse commence". That sums up the responsibilities of a CL in a nutshell. You are not only responsible for the safety of your crew, but if you are the head honcho, you are responsible for the positive direction of the game. If you can't take the backlash that comes with it, you are not fit for the position.

#3. This was mostly incomprehensible nonsense, but I will try to make sense of it. Are you suggesting that we should act like mobsters in real life? News flash, sparky. This is a game. A fucking ROLE PLAYING game. We are not SUPPOSED TO act like ourselves. Do you think I run around insulting idiots all day in real life? Ok, bad example. My point is, that we are acting the part of mobsters. If you don't want to act out a role, go play a FPS. Or, if you insist on behaving in any manner you see fit, fine. That's the beauty of a game like this. You can make decisions that determine the course of events to follow. Just don't be surprised when your bad decisions have an unfortunate ending. As far as respect goes, there is a mistaken assumption that exists around there that everyone is entitled to respect. Bullshit. The mafia is a hierarchy, and shit rolls downhill. The peon better respect the powerful, but the powerful do not have to respect the peons. Of course, the wise person will understand that sometimes a peon might be a wolf in sheep's clothing. This is where diplomacy comes into play. Be careful whose toes you step on, because they might rival you in power some day. Or...tell them to fuck off. If you got the cahones to stand up to everyone you piss off, that is. It's all about the power you wield.
Report Post Tip
"nah, I'm still gonna Rant,And Some Like the recently departed like Salvatore,needs to get a grip on life.Do you really know in RL Mafia you'd get killed. And No I won't shut the Fuck up ! it's just a game buddy text based...read,write.read write..Click ! "

Then stop ranting. You said yourself that this is was just a game. Everything you said is just pointless, and childish. If you don't like the game, then leave. If you hate the active ones, I suppose that they don't give a fu** about anything you say. It was their choice to invest their time here, and you can't blame them for that. It's not their fault that you can't log in for an extended period. If you wanna be high ranking (Which I sense you DO want to be) then prove yourself. All this QQing will get you nowhere.
Report Post Tip
...What the hell are you talking about? I wanted to give this an honest to God answer, but as I began replying I realized I was too frustrated or lost to follow your train of thought.

Congratulations. You've stumped the fuck out of me.
Report Post Tip
"If You have said that to a gangster if he had it coming henceforth yeah he/she was a jackass to my Consig He's Swimming with the fishes...Yeah read #2 again. And Call Your Mom & Dad and tell them you love them...Thats Respect !"

Those are the most retarded couple of sentences I have ever read. Please don't get such a hard on over your own genius that all you can spout is 'yeahs' intermingled with jibberish.
Report Post Tip
1) I agree. I love the game and I'm addicted to it.

But no. I'm not tired of seeing anybody. Not only because I'm still pretty new, but because if the leaders achieved the role they are in it's for a reason, so I respect them and learn from them.

2) Why would you say not enough indians? there more than 500 sponsored accounts and about 20 crews. That seems reasonable to me.

3) "When I haven't even met you in real life"... Whoa! You need to meet me in real life to not act like a jerk? You're fucked up then, dude.

And it's not your low rank that makes me go "low piece of crap". It's the piece of crap that you just wrote that makes me say it.

And obviously the game must be more than just "read,write.read write..Click !" or you wouldn't be here.
Report Post Tip
I'm going to have myself a nice rant soon. The topic; threads written entirely in italics.
Report Post Tip
Jesus, you need to get laid or something.
Report Post Tip
I'm going to apologize right now for his idiotic rants right now.

He was in my crew, and I'm deeply embarrassed to see this.

Apologies everyone, he's long gone but clearly the rants will remain.

Can we get someone to delete this please?
Report Post Tip
And I don't know why I put right now twice.

Sorry.
Report Post Tip
I don't think threads get deleted just because they might embarrass someone. If that were the case, we would have empty forums.
Report Post Tip
I'm not asking to get it deleted because I'm embarrassed, Butt_Ox. I'm asking to get it deleted because it's clearly pissing everyone off and is an embarrassment to our crew as a whole. This guy rambled on and complained and none of us caught this until now. Since he's already dead I was looking to have it removed to prevent commotion. That's all.
Report Post Tip
This guy reminds me of...someone...
Report Post Tip
Angela, if I may, your apologies are very much welcome and speak highly of you and how you feel about your crew. However, it was you who brought this thread to the first page again after nobody had touched it for five days.

I think it would have been better to just let it die.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: MachineGun's 3 Quick Rants !
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL