Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:48:29
Page:  1 
Eulogy for a friend. Started by: Sal_Giaquinto on Apr 16, '09 10:29
Brethren - spring is a time of fertility and growth, instead today - it is tarnished with the loss of a good friend. I don't come here to rally an angry crowd or out of spite - I come here as friend, who remembers and honors that which was loss.

HighSoc - you were a genuine stand up guy, a life-long friend, full of passion - you leave behind a multitude who are extremely proud of you and you'll always be remembered, especially by those who were touched by your character, who's pathes were lit by your fiery passion.

We remember you and we proudly honor you.

Rest well my good friend, I will miss you. :(
Report Post Tip
Isn't there obits for this?
Report Post Tip
Even though I was relatively new to the family, I too come here to show my respects. He was a good Don, a real friend to all of the family. Did he deserve this? I know not, I say he didn't, may the person who thinks otherwise speak up.

This is a day of not only sadness, but also of confusion.

May he forever rest in peace, and may his kindness be recognised and rewarded.
Report Post Tip
This loss has saddened me greatly. Soc was always kind and eager to help. He showed me the ropes when I first entered this world and he was kind enough to take me under his wing after Otis died. He was a fine leader and an outstanding friend. He will be missed.
Report Post Tip
I couldnt of said it better myself Tiemoow.

High_Soc was a great guy. He always was there for me when I needed him. He was a great friend to me, and he will also be missed.
Report Post Tip
HS was my best friend, teacher, Don. HS was the best friend their was. He loved to laugh and to push. Without him I have no clue on where I would be today. You taught me as much as my father. I recall HS would offer me help before I could ask. I never ever thought I would be writing this about HS with sadness; I tought it would be for his promotion to GF.

I know he's in heaven making everyone inside those gates laugh the same way he made us laugh here! HS I will miss our conversations and I will remember how you lived.

Good by amigo!
Report Post Tip
That brought a tear to my eyes Sal. High_Soc was one of the first people that I spoke to when I arrived on these shores, and he led me into the ways and rules of this world. Even though I was not a member of his fine family, he helped me in any way that he could.

I will miss him dearly.
Report Post Tip
I didn't know the man long but in the time that I did I grew to regret not knowing him for longer. He was a good guy and the man had integrity. I hope that his child can make his way to us and, if he does, maintain that same integrity that his father had.
Report Post Tip
High_Soc greeted me when first i stepped upon these shores and took me into his family he was all ways there when i needed him as was all my brothers and sisters he became the family i had lost in Italy and all though he is gone he will always be in my heart for you truly became my father High_Soc and the Winter Hill Gang my siblings and you guys always will be so i know as long as we remember High_Soc for who and what he was to us he will never be forgotten.. returns to his seat with tears in his eyes....
Report Post Tip
High_Soc was a great leader from what i saw and helped me as well i appreciated the help that he did show me and everything that he did for others as well he will be missed forever
Report Post Tip
High Soc has fallen but his memory lives on through all of us. We will always remember what he did to better this place. It will never be the same with out him.
Report Post Tip
He was a great leader.We will always remember him.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Eulogy for a friend.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL