Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:37:42
Page:  1 
Meresin Chronicles - Rise to Made Man Started by: Meresin on Apr 16, '09 11:48
Introduction

Hello. My name is Meresin Ribas, and my life has been around crime. There's no embezzlement you can place around that: I'm a criminal. But, if you're reading this, there's a high chance you already know that and probably you're a criminal too, or at least you're thinking about it.

So, this is not a confession. What is it, then? The thing is... I want to leave something, my mark, for others to see.

You'll realize my story is rather insignificant, in the huge chaos and intricate web of the organized crime, but maybe you like reading stories, maybe you are a friend (I can say I've made many) and you'd like to remember those times, maybe even, you are a young criminal and you can learn something from my achievements and avoid my mistakes.

So... Here it goes...

----------------

OOC: This will be a story of my rise to Made Man.

Point one: I'll use some facts and make up others to build a fantasy story (when in doubt, assume I built it out of proportion, and all I'm writing are deranged thoughts of a bored atheist).

Point two: why Made Man? Because I don't know if I want to write beyond that, but until Made Man, that is a goal I want to fulfill (in the story writing, because in the game I want to go beyond that of course :P).

Feel free to post, and I hope you enjoy.
Report Post Tip
Chapter 1 - "Welcome to USA"

I can barely remember my life before I arrived in America. I remember I was tired, and wanted to start a new life in a new continent.

I arrived in a boat to New York and just within seconds I learned my first lesson, a lesson I'll never forget...

A really pale and scrawny guy was yelling and trying to get on the boat while everyone else was trying to get out, he was screaming some nonsense about someone who wanted to kill him because he was inactive. I don't remember how much time it passed since I first heard the man until I was right in front of him, because the boat had a lot of people who wanted to leave, and there was only a small platform to leave it.

This man was blocking everyone's way, he was on my way, and I was really pissed and eager to get to shore, mainly because I had never been in a boat until I made that trip, and I found out, I get nasty seasick symptoms. So, I'm in front of him and I ask, as politely as I can on those conditions to stop trying to get in, he doesn't even hear me, he keeps trying to go up the platform, so, I rage out on him, I push him to get space to move my elbow then I punch him in the face, really hard, and it made such a sound that everyone around and in the port stopped and stared at me, a dread silence fell on that moment.

The guy was still on the platform, trying to hold on to the ropes, hand on his mouth, gushing blood, and his eyes were as pale as his face, staring in my direction, but he wasn't staring at me, he wasn't staring at anything. Something was wrong, was I that strong? Was I that violent and out of control? I tried to speak but no word came out. People started moving, and hurry to their business again, pretending nothing happened.

I stood there, looking all around still trying to understand what happened. Then a guy in the port caught my attention: he was really well dressed (which is very noticeable in the middle of the poor people in the port) and had a cigarette in his mouth. Only later I came to know his name was Sayyid, he was a Don at that time and one of the most important men in New Orleans. He was looking at me, and a paralyzing chill ran down my spine when I noticed the gun on his hand. He smiled, nodded in my direction and walked away. I don't know how much time passed again, but when I froze out, and managed to blink to prevent my eyes from drying, and swallowed some saliva to make sure my throat was still where I remembered it used to be, I looked down on the dead guy, noticed the pool of blood on his chest and everything made sense again.

Still, lesson learned: you don't go inactive in this game.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Meresin Chronicles - Rise to Made Man
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL