Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:01:10
Page:  1 
Caius's Announcement Started by: Caius on Apr 17, '09 02:53
Caius stepped out onto the Streets and looked to his side... Joker the man he had come to know and love like a brother standing to his left as he made the most important announcement of his career thus far

I have chosen to setup in NY with the Godfather's blessing. Most announce this as a blessing, but I will miss Premier, and the crew he has allowed me to lead along side him.

Premier, you have taught me everything I know of this life, and for that I am eternally grateful, I will be yours to call on, at any time, day or night.

Godfather, I thank you for this honor of setting up in your city, and pray that I will serve you well.

I have decided after much deliberation to call my Crew... the Gotham Mafia.

Caius steps down and looks up at the balcony where the Godfather of NY sat, and merely nodded...

Caius also looked ahead of him, where Prem was waiting with a bottle and two glasses...

My man...
Report Post Tip
Congratulations.
Report Post Tip
Scipita walks up to the men making his announcement

What a delight to hear your setting up here in New York, perhaps we can do coffee sometime?

Congratualtions! Looking forward seeing you arounnd.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Caius, I know you will do Premier and GF ThomadRourke proud in your contributions to NYC!
Report Post Tip
Walking down the street, Doc notices a crowd and decides to stop and listen to the announcement. After Caius finishes his address, Doc approaches him to say a few words.

Congratulations Caius. You will be a valuable asset to NY and your Godfather. I wish you nothing but the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Doc turns and continues his venture down the street to get a drink.
Report Post Tip
Congratz.. hope you and your new crew do well!
Report Post Tip
Congrats!!
Report Post Tip
Walks up to Caius and shakes his hand.

I am sure that you will live up to the honor of New York and Mr. Rourke. Do your city proud my friend.

Congratulations.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Caius.... well deserved... sneakyrat drinks in Caius honor!
Report Post Tip
Lil_Wayne walks upto Caius.

"Congrats Caius. Great to see a new family in New York and i wish you all the best."
Report Post Tip
Frank stands and looks on, knowing that Caius deserves his own family

Caius, my man you have done what we all knew you was destined to do. Congratulations.
Report Post Tip
You rose to power quick in our world and must be respected and earned the respect of not only one of the most infamous mobsters here, but also of a Godfather. Your hard work and dedication paid off and now you will have your chance to run your own family

Congrats on your position, and I wish you the best of luck in New York - you never know will this chance will take you.

Smiles
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, young Caius. How quickly you have learned and grown in this Thing of Ours! I wish you and your family the best of luck as you embark on this venture together.
Report Post Tip
Congrats man
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Caius. I hope you have a great time leader your family along side Godfather ThomasRourke and Premier. I wish you all the best.
Report Post Tip
Caius smiles

Striphe, thank you for the kind words.

Godmother, coming from you it means a lot. :)
Report Post Tip
Congrats Sir and good luck with your new family
Report Post Tip
"Congrats Caius on your family."

"Do well my friend."
Report Post Tip
Caius during our few conversations I have always been impressed with your professionalism. I am sure you will share these traits with your crew going forward, good luck and congratulations!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Caius's Announcement
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL