Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:51:44
Page:  1 
God made tramps? Started by: Backup on Apr 17, '09 15:00
A young man walks out of the Reckless HQ in Detroit with a cigar lit in his mouth. He jumps up onto a dustbin and throws his cigar on the floor, he begins to speak

Triggerhappys, they were mindless "inactive" bums created by the Gods. Word has passed down my bloodline that they were made to give hitters something to shoot at. One day they were taken away and hitters made do with the people who had given up on life after coming off the boat when they arrived at these shores.

The question is, should we reintroduce triggerhappys?

People might not want these mindless bums reintroduced to this thing of ours because our streets will be full of lazy tramps - after all, these days a tramp is quickly cleared up after their 7 days have passed and if all of these triggerhappys were lying around the local crime families would get heat on them from the cops - who's going to clean up all of these body's?

And do we want the Gods interfering in our world so much, would we rather just run things ourselves, without help from the Gods?

Not to mention how this will make hitters lazy as they won't have to work so hard to get a kill. Also, those who were too lazy when there were no God made tramps will start shooting again and this will mean that people who perhaps can't be trusted with such experience at the art of killing will have a chance to get some easy kills. After all, there will always be people who just can't resist shooting at what they are not meant to be shooting.

There aren't exactly a lot of arguments for the other side but I think this is a big one; people will be able to get a kill without the frustration of being beaten to many others after their seven days were up. Will this reintroduce people who can be trusted with an experienced gun to hitting when before their bloodline didn't have the time to spare from other, things?

My personal opinion is that trying them out again won't hurt, what's yours?

The man lights up another cigar and jumps off the dustbin and then walks back into the Reckless HQ
Report Post Tip
Not gonna happen...

let it go...
Report Post Tip
Hears a few gunshots from a few blocks away

To me, it seems like enough people have family members who are inactive (close, or not) to murder to train their guns (right or wrong its true), but im not much of a murderer myself so I cant speak too much about this topic. I dont participate in killing the inactive mobsters of our streets, I gave that up and commit my time to gambling and women now.

With the new gun ranges across the cities, I think when war breaks out we will see plenty of bodies dropping - thus showing people still somehow train their weapons enough to protect their families and such.
Report Post Tip
At the time these triggerhappies were introduced to our world, there was a near absence of bums inhabiting our parks. It was not uncommon for a hitman to go three days or more without killing a bum. The introduction of triggerhappies was a response to the inability of anyone to train a decent gun.

These days, bums are plentiful. A decent hitman can easily average a few kills a day or more. There is no need for divine intervention when there is no problem to cure. You are not addressing a problem, per se, you are simply asking for things to be easier for you.
Report Post Tip
Good point, a good hitman can get a few kills a day or more, but some are at a disadvantage. For example, their gun may be slow reloading and they struggle despite working as hard as these hitmen. But it is true, if more tramps were introduced the better hitmen would just put them out of their misery before the slower ones could.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: God made tramps?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL