Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 15:49:09
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Locations On Profile Started by: Death-Knight on Apr 17, '09 15:32
Hey Here is another suggestion that came to mind to help us.. Crew Leader, RHM's and LHM's.

I think there should be on our members Profiles a box called Location. For example on Skorpeons my RHM.

Name: Skorpeon - (RHM)

Bodyguards: Extremely Well Protected

Family: Death-Knight

Home City: Detroit

URL:

Wealth: Wealthy

Start Date: Mar 31, '09 20:34

Last Active: Apr 17, '09 15:28

Messages Sent: 712

Original Threads: 3

Thats Skorps At the moment. I think there should be an extra one to that list that only Crew Leaders, RHM and LHM can see and it says...

I know we can see this on the crew page but its just a thought also it could help us in an emergency and we need to Locate them ASAP and its so we dont have to scroll down and try and find them on the CrewPage.
Report Post Tip
Incredibly lazy. I cannot envisage a scenario where searching for the player, or trawling through the 60s list, is going to be quicker than locating them on the crew page; which can already be sorted by rank and name, for your convenience.
Report Post Tip
I know that but its just that if you have a HQ of 50/50 then you have to scroll down and try and find there name. That always isnt so easy if you have many people in your family with the same letter at the start of their name. :)

Im just trying to think of things that helps out the CL's their RH and LH.
Report Post Tip
Surprisingly, you can hold the CTRL key down, then hit F and it will bring up a FIND ON PAGE box. In firefox, it will even search as you type.
Report Post Tip
Lmao Pedro I know about that but not everyone is clever like us and know how to do that. (RourkeyRourke for example)
Report Post Tip
That'll take the fun out of the hunt. What could be more fun than seeing your target walking to the plane, and the doors closing before you can shoot the gun.
Report Post Tip
RourkeyRourke pwns your life
Report Post Tip
Move along. Ridiculous.
Report Post Tip
I think that a bit daft because in a war scenario.. it would be too easy to tell where they are to take a shot...

and like Sprozza said.. " Incredibly Lazy "
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Locations On Profile
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL