Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:37:45
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Homeless Started by: candyman on Apr 17, '09 22:21
After arriving from Sicily and finding my self homeless, i started wondering the streets trying to learn about this new and wondrous place called America, but as i stroll the streets i find it's not much different from Sicily so i stand at the corner and i watch as everyone goes about their business....
Report Post Tip
What is this...??
Report Post Tip
It's a posted. Invented in the Summer of 1982, Stanford scientist Ron Colbertson came across a new way to chat with various people across the web. He coded a page known today as a forum. People use these forum's for conversations across mother earth.
Report Post Tip
Sir Cav, you are speaking nonsense. Either that or you are preparing to write a science fiction novel.
Report Post Tip
lmao

TheTerminator shakes his head at the gathering forming around Candyman

"Now was this really worth getting up on that milk crate for man?"
Report Post Tip
as the crowd gathers i spot my mark and start to follow ( I must learn every thing i can about this man High_socwinter_hill so i can become as good as he is and as respected and loved ) he turns the corner and i lose him in the crowd damn I'll have to catch up with him later...
Report Post Tip
Gotta respect the kids imagination, although I have no clue to his point :P
Report Post Tip
I think I would rather shoe Candyman the ways of forming a story than to spam his attempts with laughter and humiliation..but meh..
Report Post Tip
I would rather "SHOW" dammit!
Report Post Tip
Happens to me as well Frankie.

Nods.
Report Post Tip
I am working on a science fiction novel titled "The Man Who Built The Computer That Made The Web That Produced The Forum That Produced Extreme Chatting".
Report Post Tip
Ill be sure to pick up a copy when its released.. sounds exciting lol
Report Post Tip
I have to agree with Frankie.

And Cav: trying to be witty, you just made a bigger mistake than Candyman. Or maybe not, neither one of you is making sense.
Report Post Tip
Persian has a spaceship, and has therefore mastered inter-galactic travel from universe to universe.

Where's your "computer", "web", "forum" and "extreme chatting" now eh?
Report Post Tip
i was trying to tell the story of how i came to Respect and love my Mentor and Don High_Soc but apparently im not very good at it...
Report Post Tip
Not one bit, read the guidline os posting try to make it exciting, this is just spam really.
Report Post Tip
hey cav it wasnt Al Gore was it?

Lmfao!

al gore kills me everytime he opens his mouth s@&t comes out
Report Post Tip
This is redicules have the Admins Wack this thread.
Report Post Tip
please do, so that way i wont have to listen to rampage's wack comments....lol
Report Post Tip
(OOC: For the love of god, give this man a fucking break. Obviously he's new to this all, not everyone is going to be RP professionals from the beginning like the geeky retards you are.)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Homeless
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL