Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:54:57
Page:  1 
A Rainy Day Started by: Tommy_Killa on Apr 17, '09 22:39
It was a rainy afternoon in Detroit, as Alfredo and I walked to the car. Getting in the car I fixed my hair as it was heavy and wet and flopping around. I used my hands to help slick It back and out of my face. I opened the glove box and pulled out several napkins that I used to wipe off my face and hands. I then stuck the napkins in my jacket pocket. Alfredo started up the car and we merged onto traffic. They were heading towards Salieri's bar just around the corner from where we were.

The rain was coming down hard along with the spits of thunder and lightening. You couldn't really see two feet out the window. Once we pulled up and parked Alfredo reached in the back seat and pulled out an umbrella. " Wait for me to get ya." Alfredo said. Alfredo stepped out of the car and opened up the umbrella. He walked around the car to my door which he opened up and I stepped out under the umbrella. We then walked to the door and I opened it up and stepped inside.

The reason we were here on such a shitty day, was because I gave the owner three days to settle his gambling debt. See a few days before he was at my gambling den at the hardware store and I ok him forty grand which completely took away from my profits of the game. So it was important that I get that back or atleast something in return, like a piece of his joint.

Alfredo walked in behind me closing the umbrella and the inside of the joint was small and it was dead inside today. The bartender at the bar gave me a friendly smile and a hello. " What can I get ya?" he asked. " nothin" Alfredo said as we walked passed him. On our right was the bar with some stools and a nice selection of booze. On our left was booths and the window with Salieri's written on the window. We walked towards the back of the store passed some more booths and into the back room where the bathroom was and a pool table and dart board and small tv on the wall. It was also where the owners office was.

The owner was a guy named Tony Salieri. He had gotten the joint from his father when he died several years ago from cancer. His father was a straight up guy, a nice hard working fella who always paid his debts. His son though was a stupid punk who needed a good beatin to knock some sense in him. I knocked on the door and when the door opened Tony looked at me and said " Yeah what?" I clinched my fist back and punched him right in the jaw.

Tony fell back onto the floor, bleeding from the side of his lower lip. " That's how you answer you door you, yeah what?" I said to him as he went to stand up. Alfredo then pulled out his pistol and pointed it at Tony who took quick notice to it and got up very slowly. I looked around the office and inside was a small table with six chairs and small office desk and chair and a small fridge. I walked over to Tony and punched him again, this time in his stomach.

Tony bent over and holding stomach as he gasped for air. I grabbed him by his shirt and flung him on the table. " Its been three days and you haven't paid me my money." I said Punching him several times in the face. I then grabbed him by his shirt and swung him around and flung him against the wall. Walking over towards him and started kicking him while he was down. " You going to fuckin' pay me you piece of shit? Huh?" I asked while kicking him.

Alfredo couldn't help but to laugh at Tony. He brought this on himself and it didn't help how he answered his office door. I picked up Tony and slammed him against the wall. " Do you have my money?" I asked him. Bleeding pretty badly Tony replied " No". " Alright well then listen carefully. Were movin in on your business, and we now control 80% of operations and you remain a silent partner, with your 20% and when I mean silent, I mean like a fuckin' mute capische?" I explained.

He didn't say a word, and why would he. He just lost his fathers business to a couple of real mean mother fuckers. I then let go Tony letting him fall to the ground and Alfredo put his gun away and we walked out of the office and headed back into the rainy weather to make some more stops.
Report Post Tip
Lol as long as it was I liked it kinda :P
Report Post Tip
Applauds

Daaaaamn hombre, nice read :P

You used the word "fuck" mor than once so I obviously adore it =P
Report Post Tip
That's how its done in Detroit...if you didn't know, now ya do!
Report Post Tip
With a little chuckle,Alfredo remebers this day very well,."Tony cried like a little bitch".
"yea what".that was a classic.

That day will stay in alfs mind for a long time sooooooooooo much fun

"oh and yes i would have shot him in the face TWICE if tommy would have let me,damn you man,you always spoil my fun"
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Rainy Day
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL