Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:55:08
Page:  1 
Our arrival. Started by: Noir on Apr 18, '09 17:06
'Why the hell would we tell you anything about ourselves? Why would an organised crime syndicate announce their arrival? They wouldn't.'

Johnny 'Dust' Noir sits in his office. He thinks back to times gone by.

He smiles to himself unable to fight back the memory of the priceless look on Thomas's face when he awakened the sleeping business rival Sherminator. His screams of 'OH FAGDE' as he fired a shot into the heart of there old business rival seem like only yesterday.

His heart skips a beat as he thinks back to his younger days. Fun times trying to get intimate with VeronicazotzRourke while her son was distracted by those annoying Rourke meetings which I was never invited to. Not that I minded. Those were the days.

'Enough of this pointless back slapping and nostalgia' Noir scolds himself. The time to think of the future had arrived. He sure wasn't getting any younger.

'I am going to need employees. Old hands to our line of work and new men alike.' He places a simple black and white sign in the window of his office. It reads 'Help Wanted Apply Within.'

Lets see the sycophants deal with this one Johnny muses to himself whilst returning to his office
Report Post Tip
Scipita is just on her way to her local grocerie robbings when she notices the sign infront of the old building down on Madison Avenue.

Even though she had no intention to apply for a job she decided to enter the house and find out what was going on, after all this was Noir's house!

When she entered the office it smelled like lavender, has Noir even been cleaning? Up on entering the office she noticed the new curtains Noir had hung up.

Yes, he was definately up to something and she was determined to find out.

Noir was sitting behind his big desk, it took a few seconds for Noir to realise her presence.

Scipita sat down on one of lounge chairs while Noir pulled her a nice glass of Chateau d'Yquem, a wine he had imported from France.

After the formality of small talk about the weather and such had passed Scipita couldn't restrain herself longer from asking Noir a dozen questions.

Noir, what is this about this sign of you setting up? Noir had expected this question ofcourse and replied calmly that it was time for him to start something on his own.

But Noir, what about us? You're deserting us! Obviously again Noir was not suprised by Scipita's concerns and exlained that we was definately not deserting us, quite on the contrary he continued...

Today is the day that I am going to work on making New York a better place than it allready is, it is in my believe that by running a crew on my own I can be of much more value to New York than I currently am, I've spoken long about this with Thomas and we agreed that this step will be of value to everyone.

I do believe that I have what it takes to run a crew, I want to pass on my knowledge and expertise. And ofcourse Scipita for you and my friends downtown in ThomasRourkes mansion my office will always be open, I will most certainly not desert you people.

This answer calmed Scipita down, even though the time was short that she had worked together with Noir it was a good time, one she valued.

She was definately confident that if anyone could do this job it was Noir.

Scipita couldn't help to smile at Noir, she was very proud.

Noir let me be the first to congratulate you on this great step in to the future. Godspeed.
Report Post Tip
After enjoying a nice scotch on this lovely Saturday afternoon, Doc_Santoro is walking down the street and discovers the sign outside of Noir's office. He smiled and thought to himself about these cities growing by the day.

"Congratulations Noir!!" Doc yells out.

He continued walking down the street eventually reaching the house of his comare to pick her up for a night on the town.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Noir, it is good to see a new CL in the big apple helping it grow and flourish
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Noir. I'm sure this will turn out to be a great move for NY.
Report Post Tip
Congratz Sir, I am sure you will do great in NY!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Noir. I am excited to see what you will do with your chance here. You come from a bloodline of outstanding men, and it's about time we see you in bold. Well done!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Noir, I've only ever talked to you a few times, but you seem like a decent enough guy. If Thomas trusts you with authorization, I'm sure you'll do superbly.
Report Post Tip
Noir I've known you for years, and in all that time you've been described as many things. Many, many things. Short for example, I don't think I can recount how many times someone's talked about stepping stools or phone books on car seats in front of you to really drive the point home. You've also been described as fiercely loyal, and to that I can personally attest. I hope this venture is fruitful for you and we will sure miss you within the HQ. It's not just any run of the mill joe that can make Fork Rourke smile so gleefully. You came from another leader who had been killed, and blazed a trail for yourself amongst us all. I hope you stay on that path and continue to accomplish big things, nothing would make me a happier or prouder papa.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Noir
Report Post Tip
Congrats and good luck with all that is to come.
Report Post Tip
Caius smiled and walked up to Noir speaking a few words in the mans ear that was to remain between the two of them

Welcome, I look forward to working with you to build NY into what it was destined to be. Furthermore, together we will make OUR Godfather proud.
Report Post Tip
"Congrats Noir well deserved."
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Our arrival.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL