Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 10:31:29
Page:  1 
Reservoir Dogs Present: The Bank Job Part III Started by: TM-Scarface on Apr 18, '09 23:52
Mr. White after finishing his drink stands up, he walks over the burnt out closet, motioning his men to follow him there. He opens the closet displaying a wide variety of weapons, he turns to the others with a grin on his face he begins to speak.

“Boys and girls these are your tools. Each weapon has its purpose, you will each carry a Primary weapon, these include. Thompson sub machine gun, Winchester Model 1912 shotgun. And you will each carry a secondary weapon these are side arms. The M1911 pistol. These weapons are top of the line so you don’t have to worry about jamming.”

Mr. White stands in front of the locker handing each man a pistol and a few ammo cartridges. He hands a Thomson to Mr. Blonde, and keeps the other for himself. Handing the last two shotguns to Mr. Pink and Mr. Orange. He disperses the ammo accordingly. He begins to speak.

“Double check your weapons get familiar with them, I want accuracy if shit hits the fan. I'm sure some of you have never used these before, well this is a great opportunity to know how to use them and use them properly.”

Mr. Pink stares through the sight of his M1911, he smiles as he loads the cartridge into the weapon. Mr. Blonde laughs at Mr. Pink placing his weapon into his coat, he sits back in his chair playing with a few shotgun shells. The silence in the room is building as the clock ticks, its almost time. Mr. White breaks the silence

“Alright ladies I wish we could wait around here all day but we have a job to do, we are all going to take Mr. Blondes car, Mr. Orange will drive us to the job. Alright lets go”

Mr. White leads his men outside of the building each of them silent making there way to the car. Mr. Orange is quick to get into the drivers seat, followed by the rest of the group. Mr. Orange starts the engine and peels out of the parking lot making his way downtown.

“Alright as I mentioned earlier the goal is three minutes nothing more, do each of you remember your positions? God I hope so and for those of you who were dumb enough to forget allow me to reiterate. Mr. Orange will drop myself, Mr. Pink. and Mr. Blonde to the front. We will walk in and take out the guards. By that time Mr. Orange should be in the back with the trunk open. Mr. Pink and Mr. Blonde will handle the crowd. I will handle employees.”

each man nods as they draw closer and closer to the bank. Mr. Pink removes a cigarette from his left pocket, he lights it taking a long drag, his mind focused on what might happen he turns over to Mr. Blonde offering him a cigarette he begins to speak

“Here, the last fucking cigarette you might ever have. Now do me a favor and don’t lose your cool. The last thing we want is the 50 fucking cops on our ass because you thought it was fun to shoot a civilian. Remember that fucking warehouse job? We don’t want another one of those.”

Mr. Blonde laughs as he lights the cigarette, he takes a short puff letting the smoke escape his mouth, His mind remembering what happened in that job, a smile on his face he replies.

“I told that guard not to touch his weapon, he touched it so he paid for his mistake. And that old lady. Well she was in the way of the door, people are a lot easier to deal with when they’re dead. I mean if the old lady didn’t step in front of the door she would still be alive to have someone change her Diaper”

Mr. Pink smirks a bit at Mr. Blondes joke he shakes it off, realizing professionalism is the way to go. He places the cigarette into his mouth. His mind thinking about what he should say next. He looks at Mr. Blonde and replies

“yeah well still you shouldn’t have fucking shot her, push her out of the way maybe but fucking shooting an old woman. I am fucking telling you that’s not the way to conduct ourselves on a fucking job. Not this one I don’t want to get shot in the fucking ass again. You have any idea how much that hurts? Because of you.”

Mr. Orange looks over to Mr. White, both men starting to laugh. Mr. Pink frantically tries to explain the situation only to be cut off by Mr. Blondes laughter, when it quiets down he explains his case

“yeah yeah you guys can laugh but I bet none of you have ever taken a shot in the ass, im telling you it hurts, and when one of you get shot in the ass I bet you won’t be laughing anymore”

Mr. White breaks the laughter, he sighs trying to get over it, he breaths for a few seconds calming himself down he turns back and looks at Mr. Pink and speaks

“look were just kidding around. You need to lighten up a little. Anyways Mr. Pink is right in a sense were close to the bank everyone shut up and get into character. The last thing we want is to look like a bunch of retards when we walk in professional”

The car carrying the men drives up to the front of the bank, Mr. White exits first keeping his Thomson concealed in his coat he walks up to the front door with Mr. Blonde and Mr. Pink. They walk in looking around. They spot the guards. Mr. Pink pulls out his concealed shotgun from his coat blasting one of the guards in the back he turns as Mr. Blonde wastes the other guard. Mr. White stands on top of one of the desks and begins to speak

“ladies and gentlemen as you can tell we are not selling cookies. I want everyone to the right no hassle please. Just do what we say and nobody will get hurt. When I say move everyone hustle to the side ready move!”

Mr. Pink stands up on one of the desks watching the people comply with Mr. White orders, he keeps watch for anyone who will trigger the alarm. Mr. Blonde stands by the other door blasting the last of the guards as they rush in. Mr. White aims the Thomson at the bank teller and hands him a bag

“fill it right to the fucking top and keep your hands seen as you are doing it. That’s it nice and slow, Mr. Blonde & Mr. Pink I want you to go around and collect wallets and jewelry from the nice people here, you think you can manage that without killing someone?”

Mr. Blonde keeps his shotgun aimed at everyone, Mr. Pink walks along and collects the peoples wallets. Both ready for anything. As Mr. Pink walks up to an elderly woman she slashes Mr. Pinks face with a small letter opener. As Mr. Pink falls back Mr. Blonde ends the old vigilante's life.
Report Post Tip
Another excellent piece boss, this one is the best one by far, i especially like how you end it on a high with them in the middle of the bank job.
Report Post Tip
Nice ending TM very well done
Report Post Tip
very very good! when is the rest coming? what happens next?nice cliff hanger
Report Post Tip
Always a good read TM, I enjoyed it. Looking forward to more
Report Post Tip
Yes. Very good indeed.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Reservoir Dogs Present: The Bank Job Part III
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL