Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:07:54
Page:  1 
Jimmy Thorton looking for 'The Sneak' Started by: sneakyrat on Apr 19, '09 01:01
Jimmy thorton's looking straight into Henri 'bulls eye' Brian...

"Jimmy? Is this going to take long?" asks a blondy girl in a cheerly way...

" Ahh Kathy, how many times have i told you... when i do business, keep the hell out of it!"

" Ah jeez Jimmy... now your no fun..."

" Shut up lady! Why dont you go in the swimming pool?"

" Okay hunny..."

Jimmy shakes his head in almost embarassement... what will my men think jeez...

He then says to Henri... " Okay! Then tell me this... what the hell happened... was isnt he sleeping with the fishes?"

" Huhhh... boss... uh... i dont know... he slipped i guess... "

in a extreme speedy way Jimmy takes his gun out of his holster... aims it at Henri's head... and without hesitation.... shoots... <bang>...

Henri drops face foward againts the conference table... the other 3 members of the crew watches him fall... with disbelief...

Jimmy then through's the L.A. newspaper Henri brought back with him on the table... this morning Jimmy's only preoccupation was what to do in this sunny Puerto Rico morning at the beach... now things have changed... yes they have!...

He then looks at his crew and says... " Next time somebody thinks of slipping... you know what your faith will be!"

" Tell me... why... in the world... is he so hard to catch... his daddy dropped... his momma dropped... why cant he... he is not unlike his father... his father had weaknesses... now, find his... find it and find it fast!... i am getting sick and tired of this!"

He looks again at the paper, wich shows a picture of the L.A. city Bank with the words 'The Sneak!' writtin on it's front doors...

" God damned son of a bitch's at it again... he's driving me crazy... ever since i've dugged out his coffin in detroit and found it empty, i've been trying to catch him... and i am loosing more and more of my hit men... i am getting too old for this... "

Jimmy now looks at Mickey Mcloud's face and says... " Alright! I've heard 'The Sneak' works under the name sneakyrat... he is part of TM-Scarface's crew in Chicago... I want you to go there and get the bastard... i want him alive you hear... it is first priority that he is not wacked... i want him... and i want him badly... remember what happened here earlier... dont let me down!"

" I wont boss... i'll be back here with him by the end of the week!"

" Good then... good!" repplies Jimmy. Now boss of the Carlston's family.</bang>
Report Post Tip
The sneak is back :D good story man cant wait for next part
Report Post Tip
good story :D
Report Post Tip
sweet story!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Jimmy Thorton looking for 'The Sneak'
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL