Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:28:53
Page:  1 
Philly, NO Tax update. Started by: JimmyTheLionHeart on Apr 19, '09 03:59
Starting today we will no longer be chasing after people to pay there Mademan and up taxes.

It is your duty to make sure you are paid up or Not. If the tax period runs out then so will the members or persons who are caught sitting in our city.

I believe we have been fair with everyone on the amount of time before we put this new update into effect.

I can gladly say for the most part many are on time. For those who believe they can hold off and pay when they feel like it, news update, we will no longer lenient.

Thank you all for your time.

JimmyTheLionHeart
Report Post Tip
Also should anyone wish to know where they stand as there tax payments as of now. Contact Munchkin and she will be able to tell you the date for your next paiement.

Thank you
Report Post Tip
*Frankie calls out to Jimmy

Sir,

Are the cheese steaks and girls still on offer you promised me?
Report Post Tip
Yes Frankie I will still toss those in as per usual agreement.
Report Post Tip
I don't mind paying the tax Jimbo, but where oh where are my dancing midgets?
Report Post Tip
Cheese steaks? Girls? Dancing midgets? How is a secretary to keep up with all these deals?

But seriously if anyone has any questions about when their taxes expire please do not hesitate to stop by my headquarters or find me in a coffee shop, I am more than willing to go over the information to date with you.
Report Post Tip
WW steps from an alleyway and overhears the commotion about New Orleans and Philly. Stepping forward to the corner where GodFather Jimmy was speaking, he speaks up.

"Thanks for the information Jimmy, most people would have just said screw it, and not updated the public."

WW tips his hat to the GodFather, and walks off, enjoying the gentle breeze and bright sun.
Report Post Tip
I would hope that the upper structure of the families in question here would let their members know about the rules of where and when you can travel.

The Godfather doesnt ask much, and rarely speaks in public about issues, so when he does those mobsters who walk the streets should take it seriously and review the policies of their family and their city..

Like we have all seen a day or two ago with a Boss shooting a gangster she should have not, a single review of a policy or a person can save a life.. maybe yours. Take an extra minute to make sure your right, or you will have eternity to review why your father was murdered.

Writes down some notes.. and passes on the message that Cav can flywhere he wants.. hoping he gets shot in the process :)
Report Post Tip
Striphe you are mean.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Philly, NO Tax update.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL