Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 08:35:39
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Thread makers who died. Started by: Donato_Tagliano on Apr 19, '09 16:30
I was just wondering when a person holding a lotto or comp where you paid good to, has died.

How can we get our money back. If its our hard luck. What stops people from making money and starting a new account?
Report Post Tip
You can locate the person who was running said contest on their new name. You can find him yourself.

Other than that... Eh... None of these are backed by the game administrators. You willingly put your trust in the hands of these people the second you hand over your money.
Report Post Tip
Nicely Said tiggy :) Dk cheers for tiggy

Really to be honest what tiggy said. She said it better then what I was gonna say lmao.
Report Post Tip
Ah damn.
Report Post Tip
Damn is right!!!!
Report Post Tip
Ya.. nothing you can do about it.. even if you find their son/daughter, they arnt required to pay you anything nor would they have the money to
Report Post Tip
Bottom line is... who can you trust really... you give money... dont expect it back!
Report Post Tip
Ya. Thank lads.
Report Post Tip
Ya, I gave money to midget-101 in his contest thread and I have received no money from it or a message from him, explaining what happened.
Report Post Tip
Thats the same thing I did.lol
Report Post Tip
Ya me too!!! lol
Report Post Tip
Some one owed me money once.I tracked his son down and it was him because he said it was.He did'nt reply when I told him he owed me money though! And he died again before he could pay it to me.It was'nt that much though.Only bet on things if you know that the person is'nt going to die the next day or before they can pay the money back.If they die track down their son and tell them that you need the money back.
Report Post Tip
Contests and the like that require you to pay to enter, should really be evaluated before you enter. Is the person a low ranker? I'm not saying that a low ranker means they are a scam artist, but simply put - a high ranked player has put a lot of time and effort into their account and is less likely to do anything that will jeopardize his characters life. Someone who has very little time in their account, doesnt have as much to lose.
Report Post Tip
Don't give money to people who aren't reputable.

Bong.
Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Thread makers who died.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL