Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:37:48
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Why? Started by: VivaLaTeQ on Apr 19, '09 18:29
In my time talking to Viva and the thing I hear about Viva, He is a great person. He most likely would make a great leader. I think that many know that as well. I think that the subject of to many leader comes into play again. As of now there are to many Leaders. If the timing was different I am sure thing would have turned out differently
Report Post Tip
You bring Shame to my house. Shame. Sal sighs.
Report Post Tip
Toodles! You are dead son. All your work went down the drain, but that was your choice now wasn't it. Hm I know that I'm telling you all this after you are dead. Yet, perhaps the son shall read it or a second cousin half removed.
Report Post Tip
:o VivalaTeQ! He's so awesome ^_^
Report Post Tip
(OOC: I always thought the Godfather semi-retired and stayed around in an advisory capacity)

Alas when you retire here, it doesn't mean you go and live out the rest of your life in some big nice house with your feet up, it means you put a bullet between your own eyes. That's it, your life's over.

People talk about nobility, but since when have Mobsters been noble?

But if indeed it is a question of nobility, than surely trying to take power and fighting for your right to set up your own family is a much nobler course of action?

I'm not condoning what TeQ done here, far from it, I'm just re-enforcing Mr Ox's point that TeQ was trying to earn his own slice of the pie, whether noble or not.
Report Post Tip
mmmmmmm pie.
Report Post Tip
People keep saying we have too many leaders... Are those people taking into consideration that there are over 600 sponsored Mobsters?

In 22 crews (without the GF ones), that makes an average crew of 25 people.

What? Is that too small? We want 6 crews of 100? 2 crews of 300? WTH??
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Why?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL