Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:24:23
Page:  1 
Ovatio di Salvatori! Started by: Sal_Giaquinto on Apr 20, '09 11:04
Along your travels or through the grapevine; you hear of a multitude that is gathered by the entrance of the Mediterrano Hotel. Perhaps you send an associate or your own interest invites you to investigate the occasion.

Either way - once within the foyer, the aroma of fine cuisine fills the air, jazz reverberates along the walls while smiles and festivity brighten the ambience. Tables for the public are arranged. Maybe a spectacle made by a politician or the pure generosity of an authentic "populas".

Meanwhile - inside the elaborate penthouse suite, affiliates of the underworld are congregated - representatives from every crime family, and the retinue and associates of the capo crimine emeritus. Their business begins; the man of the hour rises to speak.

"I'd like to thank you all for the welcome upon my return as well as your thoughts and prayers while I've been aboard. In life - we are given so many opportunities to prosper. Today, I whole-heartily renew my obligation to Our Thing and to this beautiful city. My absence and coming of years has not dulled my drive, nor has it dulled my character. If anything, I've been able to reflect on the greater whole and now more than ever I can apply the lessons I've learnt to see Our Thing fulfilled."

"Omerta, Onore, Sangue e Famiglia - pillars and the chief corner stone for Our Thing. As for my house, I augment the code with the principles of our ancestors, my watchwords will be: dignitas, pietas and virtus.

"You all know me to be above all - an upright man of tradition. We've established ourselves within in a march; where honor and respect must be constant as food and water is air and water are crucial for life. It's a necessity and undertaking, I will not abandon."

"I've spent much of your time already - Again thank y'all for coming."
Report Post Tip
What can I say Signore? Fate has a funny way of dealing with things. It seemed only like months ago since you announced your early retirement from Our Thing and now you grace us once again with your presence. Its been long overdue, as I believe I have ill timing, but now I am finally part of your organization and looking forward to the days ahead.

Cheers to you Signore Giaquinto. Welcome back.
Report Post Tip
Hears the words of his new Boss as he takes down another sip of his alcoholic beverage. As he hears the discussion, he begins to think about the new opportunity before him. Being a Right Hand Man for such an intelligent man really means a lot. The fact that he was offered the position really blew him out of the water.

"May I say something real quick? I'd like to give thanks to Godfather JimmyTheLionHeart for allowing my new Boss, my old time friend, Sal_Giaquinto to set up once again. Its a great privilege to work along side of him."

"As Mr. Giaquinto said, we are a family of tradition. The code of Omerta is what we strive to perfect. And I'll leave it with that."

Goes back for another drink at the bar.
Report Post Tip
Dynamo notices a new HQ on the streets, and sees Sal walking in

Welcome back to New Orleans, and I hope that you keep things steady here
Report Post Tip
Grabs two glasses of champagne and walks towards Sal, handing him one as she approaches.

Having you back here in New Orleans will bring great things not only to our city but to this thing of ours as a whole. You have always been an upstanding man and we surely bring great ideas to our streets.

Raises her glass and addresses the crowd.

To Sal and his return to our streets!
Report Post Tip
To old friends, to new beginnings, and to the right of passage...You earned it again Sal_Giaquinto.

Here's to you brother. hear hear!

Xion raises his glass to his Boss, His Friend...
Report Post Tip
Sal Pirazzi stands and claps, he then rises his glass towards Sal Giaquinto and makes a small toast

un honor da selezionare dall'uomo del saluto di honor. That is to say

It is an honor to be selected by a man of honor I salute you!

To my Don, my friend and father, thank you for this opportunity to serve and learn.

Sal drinks his wine in honor of the return of Don Giaquinto
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ovatio di Salvatori!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL