Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 00:20:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Rogue Vs Retire. . . Started by: Rhuarc on Apr 20, '09 15:56
In all honesty rogues can be good in a way...

(Please bare in mind this IS OOC people, so no shooty poor chuckie)

I mean for example a Don who is bored of the game may want to just rustle things up a little by taking out a couple or crewleaders, just for 'fun', I wouldn't agree with such acts but it gives people a chance to see what happens if such things were to happen, like would we be able to cope is someone randomed our CL , The way we all work together to ensure the demise of rogues these days is amazing and it shows how close we all are, said roguing in a weird way brings our community that little bit closer don't you think?
Report Post Tip
I have never been a fan of the retirement feature as it throws everything back in the face of those who have attempted to nurture your talent, shelter you etc and suddenly many say, i made enough money now i can transfer it to a friend and start over to bg myself up.

As for rogueing, in 7 years of org and this place roughly i have never felt so let down as when someone goes rogue just for shits and giggles. One it is a waste of potential talent in the person himself; two a waste in if they get lucky and hit as most rogues suck and thirdly and final a bigger disgrace on your leader who gave you a chance to get made. The sad part is most rogues know in the beginning they can never change anything unless by that 1% lucky shot
Report Post Tip
Cobain said it best. "Better to burn out then to fade away." With TeQ he had a gun, he wasn't relying on a 1%. It was a move for change, it's part of the mafia. Really blown out of proportions...
Report Post Tip
I have to say that I prefer to see a retirement than a Rogue. A rogue endangers what we work so hard for. A retirement just annoys the hell out of me.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Rogue Vs Retire. . .
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL