Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 09:36:57
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
More colour. Started by: SkullCandy- on Apr 20, '09 16:21
Im not sure what you guys think but i think the site is a little dull and colourless..

I think a little bit more colour on the website would be cool... it looks ok anyway.. but instead of just Grey, black and white... maybe some blue, green and reds just to liven it up a little...

even if its just on the links to your Profile, Bank, HQ fourum, Obits, Locals.. ECT..

im not sure how many, if any of you agree with me but i think a little colour would be nice :D
Report Post Tip
I find the grey and white soothing on the eyes.
Report Post Tip
For colourblind people like me, this is the best compromise - since it appeases my condition and doesn't affect your experience. If there were lots of colours, you'd have a great time but there would be a lot I couldn't see. :(
Report Post Tip
I think these coulors are fine for the game.it makes it feel more 1930ish with coulor it would wreck it.
Report Post Tip
I think i like it better with the dull colors, having it all bright and stuff would ruin it for me, im not sure why I just think it would take away from it in a way..
Report Post Tip
mafiareturns.com/stats

^ There's your damn color.
Report Post Tip
Mafia Returns started as a tribute to an older version of Mafia.org. A version that was the lovely grey tones you see before you today. The game is based during The Depression/Prohibition. A time when money was scarce and things were drab and dreary. A time when Technicolour had yet to be invented.

It's a game that is basic, easy on the eyes, and filled with tradition. Do you really need pretty pinks and blues to do that petty? A rainbow instead of the DL logo?

As Sprozza said, it is a great compromise for those who are colourblind. The colours are neutral.
Report Post Tip
Actually, I was trying to point out that the simple tones are far more beneficial to the majority than bright colours.

But yeah, let's not fuck up the colourblind people either tbh.
Report Post Tip
Oh come on - with that logic the whole internet would be in black and white.
Report Post Tip
I have to agree with Commander and NewBestFriend
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: More colour.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL