Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 09:24:18
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Recruitment 101 Started by: Brick_Pollitt on Apr 20, '09 17:29
Noir listens to Brick speak, he scratches his chin whilst listening to other various people have their say.

I would just like to make a few of my own personal views on this pretty hot topic forward. As many of you will have noticed now I currently have the least full HQ out of all the captains. This is for one reason only. I can't abide this practise of whoring people new to our shores. Dress it up as 'helping' the immigrants if it helps you sleep at night but I consider it no help at all. Its coddling them. Its one of the reasons for the ever decreasing standards people keep talking about. Joining a family should be the defining moment in your life. With these sort of practices going on I can't help feel it has been cheapened.

Why do certain people feel the need to do this? Id wager that its down to the misplaced perception of strength in numbers. Sure having 50 bodies in a HQ will help if you ever go to the mattresses and the financial strength which comes from many bodies can't be argued with.

Personally though I would rather keep my dignity.
Report Post Tip
Well, I've already stated my opinion before. Whoever accepts the invitation of a member whore is not somebody that understands what this game is about, I don't need them in my crew.

I will actively contact civilians as soon as I see them but I do so with much more than a few words. That way the civilian has a point of comparison. If he doesn't want to engage in a long conversation before deciding to join me, my work is still done.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Recruitment 101
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL