Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 08:05:05
Page:  1 
Reporting For Duty Started by: FireIridium on Apr 20, '09 20:39
Looking down at the note in your pocket, you read the tattered piece of paper brought to you by MacLeod's errand boy. It read "My office. Now." Walking quickly through the doorway of the HQ, you hoped there wasn't trouble. You notice AdrianChampagne and PedroRourke standing outside MacLeod's office on either side of the door and Adrian tilts his head to indicate that you should go right in. The boss is on the phone with his elbows on his desk. He is speaking strongly to the person on the other end of the line and you respectfully stand inside the door until he's finished. As he hangs up the phone and motions for you to sit down he begins to speak.

"Good to see you, FireIridium. I've got a job you can help me out with if you're willing. What do you say?"

"Well Boss, if you have chosen me for the job, then I'll do it. Helping out the family is the number one priority on my list"

MacLeod leans back in his seat and arches his fingers.

"There's a man that I need taken care of. Permanently. He's a sergeant in the Las Vegas Police Department. Name's Bill Forrester. He's been causing problems for some of my girls- thinks he's on some sort of crusade to shut down one of my Earners. Can you take care of him for me?"

Takes a look at his watch and back up at MacLeod

"I'll get right on it"

FI stands and MacLeod slides him an envelope

"Take a look at this once you're in your car. It has everything you need."

FI stands, takes the envelope and shakes MacLeod's hand

"I'll be back with good news in a couple of hours"

Walking out of the HQ building, the sun is setting below the buildings of Las Vegas. Getting into his 1930 Fleetwood Cadillac V16 FI opens the envelope to find a picture of Sergeant Bill Forrester and his hours of duty. Firing up the engine, FI shifts into first and pulls away

"It's 19:00 in the city of Vegas and Forrester's shift ends at 1:00, that gives me a couple of hours to handle this situation FI says to himself"

FI drives past the LVPD building and notices Forrester's vehicle is parked outside. FI pulls in a parking spot several buildings up the street, but close enough to still have visual of the vehicle.

FI gets out of his vehicle when the sidewalks are clear and removes his license plate and gets back in the car. Then he opens up his glove compartment and pulls out a .38 Special 5-shot Chief's Special along with one bullet. He places the bullet in one of the five open slots and puts it under his seat

It's 21:00 and a vehicle pulls out from the front of the LVPD building. FI starts his vehicle and as it passes he sees Forrester in drivers seat. Quickly he cuts someone off and keeps a fair distance away from the police vehicle. At a red light, FI is one vehicle behind Forrester and the streets are silent.

"Time to make a move"

As the clock flashes 21:35. FI pulls into the oncoming lane and races through the red light, which Forrester is waiting at. Immediately FI looks in his rear view to see flashing lights coming his way. With Forrester on his tail, FI continues turning down side streets getting further and further away from the city until he gets to the road he wants.

It was a dirt road, and quite the straightaway. FI shifts into his highest gear and continues down this road for several minutes. The dust from tires spinning on the road has caused FI to barely be able to see the flashing lights in the distance behind him.

Finally he stops his car in the middle of the road, turns off the engine, leaves his lights on and slides out the passenger seat door. Forrester's patrol car was no match for the Fleetwood as he arrives 30 seconds later.

Immediately Forrester gets out of his patrol car, gun in hand and points it in the direction of the unlicensed car
Get out of the vehicle and put your hands where I can see them! Sergeant Forrester yells from behind the door of his patrol car.

FI sees Forrester take a step from behind the car door from his position of the passenger side of the car. He only brought one bullet and knows what he has to do with it. Silently he takes his aim and fires. FI puts a bullet in the right knee of Sergeant Forrester, which caused him to drop his gun several feet away as he drops onto his left knee. Without hesitation FI sprints to the where Forrester is and points his gun directly in his face.

" Good evening sir, it seems to me that we have a little problem"

In extreme pain, he replies "What seems to be the problem, I'm sure we can work something out"

"I'm afraid not. You clearly don't understand who is in control of this great city of ours. Las Vegas was running smoothly and you had to get into our business. We can't have this."

Look who do you work for. I'll keep out of your business, I promise. Just let me go and you can call us even.

FI slowly walks over to where Forrester had dropped his gun and picks it up

"Look Mister. You're going to be our example. This can't happen again and I'm going to make sure of it."

FI then points Forrester's gun at his head and pulls the trigger

He then pulls a pair of leather gloves out of his pocket and puts them on. FI lifts Sergeant Forrester's body and places him back in the patrol car.

FI walks back to his car and opens the trunk to pull out three containers of gasoline. He proceeds over to the patrol car and behinds pours gas over every inch of the vehicle. Finally he opens the third container and places it on Sergeant Forrester's lap.

FI lights a cigarette and starts his car. As he is driving by the cigarette is flicked out the window onto the patrol car. He looks in his review mirror and sees a large flame in the distance.

The 1957 Cadillac Seville pulls up and parks in front of the Headquarters building at 23:00. He notices Adrian's and Pedro's cars are now gone. MacLeod's however is still directly in front of the buildingTwo hours left in Sergeant Forrester's shift

He then makes his way into the building and towards MacLeod's office

FI knocks and MacLeod signals him in through the window. As he sits down he hands MacLeod the same envelope handed to himself earlier.

"You could have just disposed of this FireIridium" MacLeod says

True. But there is something in it I would like you to seem

MacLeod opens the envelope the find Sergeant Forrester's LVPD badge
Report Post Tip
Correction, my apologies

The 1930 Fleetwood Cadillac V16 pulls up and parks in front of the Headquarters building at 23:00. He notices Adrian's and Pedro's cars are now gone. MacLeod's however is still directly in front of the building
Two hours left in Sergeant Forrester's shift
Report Post Tip
Holding the badge in his hand, MacLeod smirks. He waits for a moment before tossing it into one of his desk drawers.

Thank you, FI. You've done good work today. Stop by the HQ later tonight- at midnight.

Shaking FireIridium's hand, he watches as his associate exits his office. As MacLeod returns back to his desk, he quickly gets AdrianChampagne on the phone.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Reporting For Duty
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL